• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So if there is no more Devil May Cry...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I still have Kekkai Sensen, Metal Gear Solid and various other things keeping me occupied, but if they really end it like this I wouldn't mind helping you @Gel douse their building with gasoline, before we light the match.
See how you are really nice when you want to?:wink:

Frazz

General gamer
Probably wait for and then play Uncharted 4. Then play it a billion more times because it looks awesome. Then I'll play 4:SE for a loooong time and I'll hopefully find a new video game obsession by then. I hope the series won't die but if they are depending on SE's sales then we may need to form plans of what to do next!

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Well, both Warhammer Total War and Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade are coming so I can play that. I also love the Dark Souls series so I can stick to that. I also have a bunch of Warhammer board games left to try.

Or just play more Dota 2. It's not like it hasn't consumed my life anyway.
fo0idz.png

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'll find something else to play, I'd probably stick to the "Tales of" Series, since if you work with the game mechanics, it's almost DMC with multiplayer XD at least certain entries like Vesperia, Graces and Xillia 1 / 2

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
well that's what i fear, i have no other option for an action h/s game or the likes, LoS is uncertain and so is the castlevania itself, darksiders is uncertain.. i don't know, maybe i'll bomb a building or two to keep me occupied and playing older games, don't know the future of h/s either..

on another note, if capcom think they have to adjust the franchise the way they think it'll net them more money, i'll keep supporting the franchise..

Vinosh

If succeed, sell 1 million more from the dmc 4 se. It will dmc 5.
If dmc 4 se few sell , and there will be dmc sequel. Then I'm going back to film/anime/manga forums.:woot:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
if there's no more devil may cry (which personally i think there will be)

then it really narrow's my options
i only have 250+ steam games and every major console ever released since NES

i mean my choices are so limited

not mine but close
i-have-nothing-to-play.jpg

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Make your own DMC.
I'd like to... do you know how? I can't code at all.

If one guy can make Dust: An Elysian Tail, then this might not be all that difficult on a 2D scale.

Or, just get started on a new IP with similar mechanics.

--------------------------

To be honest, I actually didn't know what to do myself other than to wait for Final Fantasy XV.

Last edited:

Khundy

Berserker
Tekken 7 is gonna be on PC, so I'll just be playing that for a good while. Also Bloodstained when it comes out.

Top Bottom