• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Slow lately?

Slow lately?

• I agree.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No Way!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yep, it had been slow as of late, but it can't really be helped, the hype of DMC4 has died down, so people have less of a reason to visit, I suppose all forums have periods of inactivity, give it time.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DA's absolutely right. Also many of us are in vacations so it's natural that there aren't much to be said.

Sparda™

OK! This went off-topic, as Tony and I said, the forums have strong reasons either to be full of life, or just plain dead...^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^sorry went off topic....but how has LOD been?

^Ur right I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought so.

Damn...I leave for a lil bit and everyone is all arguing. we need to stick together if this forum is going to survive this cold spell

i was just doing something i am not good at and that is making jokes

i think that the forum hasn't changed from the last time i entered

i left becuse i thought that everyone hated me but lord of darkness told me that i was wrong

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Black Angel;113178 said:
Does anyone else think the forum has been a little dead as of late?:huh:

If so, how can we fix it?
Dead? Dead? Go to NinjaFortress. Thats dead.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that yes, it has died down, but the forum isnt dead yet. But you cant really do much as most people are on their holidays(vacations)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Forums seem perfectly active to me, some days where there arent that many new posts but its more active than most forums ive seen lately still.

Top Bottom