• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sleeping times

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What time do you go to bed and wake up?
i usually go to bed about 9:30-10 and wake up at around 7-8

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Now that I'm in college and given alot of homework, going to bed as early as I'd like isn't always easy. I probably won't fall asleep til around or after 12:30. I'm always up by 5 on school days, but on weekends or days off I'm up around 8, no later than 9.

Janny

Dines with dementia
School days and weekends are the same for me because of my upcoming exams. I usually go to sleep between 12-1 AM, or if I'm really tired I crash at around 11. I usually wake up at around 6AM, my dad moves around the house and wakes me up with all his noise...

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I go to bed around 7:00 o'clock and have to get up at 2:00am to just go to work... I have 2 jobs so... I have double the work and well have online courses to take for collage so I work around everything. Have to be at work by 4:00am
:p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I typically go to bed between 10:00pm and midnight, and get up between 6:00 and 7:00 am. I sleep later on my days off, though. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
haha...sleeping scheduels? i dont have 1..typicaly i like to get to bed anywhere from around 7-10am, and wake up somewhere around 9pm-12am lol. but depending on what i have going on the next day that scheduel changes

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i got REALLY bored last night, and i stayed up until 2am, and i got up about 6am this morning, about 4 hours sleep, and im not really tired lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah well for me i cant do that..lol, my body has gotten use to an abnormal ammount of sleep, i went to bed at 6:15 yesterday morning. woke up 8:34 last night...lol u go ahead and count the hours if u want..im too lazy myself..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I must say that after a substantial amout of sleep Crimson is very active with thought :)

for me though, whenever I feel necessary, I don't feel sleepy I am just aware that I need to wake at a certain time so... :)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I go to bed at 10:30 and get up at 7:25 on a school night.
But when i'm off I go to bed around 11:45 or 12 and wake up around 8-9.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I could never manage that. x__x I have to sleep or I'll be a complete b*tch of terror, plus I hate the feeling of being sleepy during the day.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
VI-Rainbow;80918 said:
I could never manage that. x__x I have to sleep or I'll be a complete b*tch of terror, plus I hate the feeling of being sleepy during the day.

Unnecessary lol. Yeah I try not to go to sleep that late, but I'm browsing the web, watching anime and playing video games all night. :dry:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, dont really know what the max is for posts in here but, just to give u guys an idea of my sleeping habbits. read my other posts then look at this one. i went to bed at 4:30pm i just woke up about an hour ago 11:35pm or so.... 7 hours, not enough sleep for me..lol, but im not tired..im used to getting around 12-15 hours sleep but my heads buzzing with ideas

Top Bottom