• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sign here if you have Special Edition

Do you own Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Cause I'm in the UK i don't have it yet, but it's on preorder from Amazon:D. I CONNOT wait, I've got till the 29th of septemeber when it comes out then at least 2-3days until it turns up at my house:(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
cheer up..............at least u wont forget the game......i guess
our life is full of suprised undesires and undenyable to fulfil ur destiny or ur dreams

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
yeah i have it it rocks so hard

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7009 said:
They should have given Vergil his own storyline......and more styles and weapons

ur right IloveVergil.....................when i played 1st time as Vergil i was Desapointed about his story line...................and the other Vergil with red coat is a little sad :(

Vergil2006

somethings are quite annoying, I can't get Blue orb fragments which are high up ot far away as Vergil has no double jump, that also counts for some of the seceret missions

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Vergil2006;7145 said:
somethings are quite annoying, I can't get Blue orb fragments which are high up ot far away as Vergil has no double jump, that also counts for some of the seceret missions

Jump then trick up;) He may not be able to run on walls & such like Dante, but he can reach everything he needs to.

D4rkn1ght: That pic in your sig is SWEET!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
DarkSlayer;7146 said:
Jump then trick up;) He may not be able to run on walls & such like Dante, but he can reach everything he needs to.

D4rkn1ght: That pic in your sig is SWEET!

thanks Darkslayer :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil2006;7145 said:

if u have the Darkslayer level 2.................u can do the trick to get even high......................thats what i am doing all the time

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;7153 said:
if u have the Darkslayer level 2.................u can do the trick to get even high......................thats what i am doing all the time

But I like Dante's Air hike better

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Yeah.. I do like his trick down though... Nothing like layin the smack down on some poor soul in mid air only to trick down mid combo, instantly appear in the face of his friend below, and finish your stylish combo on that fool...

Ya know, today I realized that I pity those imbeciles... Those poor devils... Lord rest their zombie bones...:(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I have it and I must admit I really like Vergil's use of Beowulf all I tend to do are trick ups followed by level 2 starfalls. Wipes 'em out in half the time it would take with Dante's Beowulf except on swordmaster style.:lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7411 said:
I have it and I must admit I really like Vergil's use of Beowulf all I tend to do are trick ups followed by level 2 starfalls. Wipes 'em out in half the time it would take with Dante's Beowulf except on swordmaster style.:lol:

thats my man dude............now that the one likes SwordMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom