• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sign here if you have Special Edition

Do you own Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............................but if i had the Special Edition................i would finish all difficults (normal, hard, Very hard and Dante Must Die)..............and then i would have fun to find secrets paths and secrets blue orbs to find......................and doing tricks of course................but cool Character to play is Dante :D

machindix

d4rkn1ght;4578 said:
i had it DMC3 in Japanese..............but i was a little hazard the letters lol

Well, the good thing about the Japanese version of SE is that you don't have to beat the Dante mode to play Vergil... but I suppose that makes no difference for the most of us here.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I thought I'd add a poll in order to verify those of us that either do or don't own Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition.

Cast your votes. ;)

meirelle

~from the dark~
Yes. I'll be the antagonist and say I don't like it too well. For only $20, it was worth it, but it could've been much better. I was hoping the Vergil storyline would be, well, the Vergil storyline. But instead, other than a cut scene at the beginning, it was exactly the same as Dante's missions. Don't get me wrong, the game was worth it, just so you could play as Vergil, but it could've been a lot better.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
its could be cheaper................if they would be nice for the Fans of DMC.........................or they could give us a DMC card for the Fans to buy only DMC
sounds cool isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom