• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig rule?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyone ever actually pay attention to it, or is it just one of those things that's strict to start with, then it kinda just fades out?

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
I don't know, I've seen some pretty HUGE sigs despite there actually being a sig rule... I abide by it, though.

Meg

SHHHH! *looks around* quiet! the mods might hear you!
Actually, I've noticed that to. I think mine's ok, but er... some of them are really big.

aka958

Don't trust people
I thought about it alots, is it OK to have two like i do right now? In their sizes?

Meg

We need to get one of the forum leaders over here and explain it to us. I'm confused :wacko:

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
I've got no problems with huge sigs, though. My mouse has a scroll button that I abuse, and my computer loads images pretty quickly (unless my anti-virus is running a scan).

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
That reminds me I don't have a sig at the moment. Thanks for the link to the size rules.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I can't decide on centre, or to the left?
decisions decisions..............!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
meg127;204452 said:
SHHHH! *looks around* quiet! the mods might hear you!
Actually, I've noticed that to. I think mine's ok, but er... some of them are really big.

You rang?

Okay, basically the idea is simple, whilst I've kinda forgotten about the rule myself, hence the lack of enforcement, the idea behind it is, if your signature is larger than 575x400 pixels, then you've got to put it in a spoiler tag.

If you don't, then we will, if you remove the spoiler tag and persist in keeping a signature larger than the rules specify without tagging it, then you'll be slapped with a probation, if you continue to persist, it's a temp ban.

Simple, really.

Keaton

Premium
Sadly, I'm not around as of late as much as I want to be - Uni work is really laying on the pressure! I'd rather keep an eye out for flamers and spammers ;)

But, yeah, the rule is still in effect.
If you have a signature that takes up half the space on my screen, I'm going to notice ;)

Btw, nice sigs everyone ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Glad to know mine is well within that limit. :D Otherwise I'd have to throw a hissy fit from depriving others of Xevnas' handsome lizard-ocity. :p (No, that's not a word. I made it up. XD)

Dark Drakan

Admin
If we spot any that are over the limit or receive any complaints then action is taken, simple as that really.

Top Bottom