• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
A couple of new avatars! :D

Light_Av.png

I like Lightning. @.@

CP_av.png

And stars and red. @.@

*looks at red, stars, and Lightning in sig* XD
the second ones hot :3

RedRose

Kael
Ever consider the fact that, maybe, he was being serious? He's a furry.
eh it's allright, haters be hatin' on my drawin' skills.
I leave for a while and it would seem that things may have turned for the worst round here, i'm hoping that I'm mistaken. but if i'm not then oh well i guess. been a while though, convo me how've you been so we don't spam this thread

DeamonslayeR

and your point is?
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER I LEFT THE COMPUTER FOR TWO MINUTES WHEN I CAME BACK HE WAS USING IT HE TOLD ME HE HAD LOGGED OUT AND DIDNT DO ANYTHIN THE LITTLE ****.AGAIN IM DEEPLY SRRY FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR.
EDIT
he told me the pics were good but he found it funny seeing the reboot dante as a donkey to him.
again im very sorry

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER I LEFT THE COMPUTER FOR TWO MINUTES WHEN I CAME BACK HE WAS USING IT HE TOLD ME HE HAD LOGGED OUT AND DIDNT DO ANYTHIN THE LITTLE ****.AGAIN IM DEEPLY SRRY FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR.
EDIT
he told me the pics were good but he found it funny seeing the reboot dante as a donkey to him.
again im very sorry
LIER!

RedRose

Kael
eh i take things with a grain of salt on the net, but thank you for the props. i just got a tablet and i love it, been able to improve alot with my artwork.

DeamonslayeR

OK you caught me Sherlock
the truth is that me and my brother were sitting together when we watched these pictures and yes we laughed till we fell of our chairs yes we did.just because i LMAO dosent mean i hated ur pics and made fun of ur artskills no there great its just funny to me and my brother that u made reboot dante a whatever that thing is(to me and him it looked like a donkey) i think u didnt understand what i was laughing about.getting back to the point its true i went to the bathroom two mins later i came back he was writing this cmnt he asked me should he post it i found nuthin bad in it so i said okay. this is what i lied about sorry :p.i thought i hurt someones feelings srry about that to

DeamonslayeR

eh i take things with a grain of salt on the net, but thank you for the props. i just got a tablet and i love it, been able to improve alot with my artwork.
im srry for what i said hope the previous cmnt clears it up.u do have great skill:)

RedRose

Kael
im srry for what i said hope the previous cmnt clears it up.u do have great skill:)
dude it's cool, i ain't mad, besides i know the "creature" does kinda look like some wierd donkey but it's what i concider my sona (my anthromorphic representation of myself) and what he is, is a horse that was abducted by aliens and geneticaly transformed XD so i understand. you probaly wouldn't have guessed in a million years just by looking at him. i drew him in the new dante costume cause i'm actualy rather excited about the game, i believe it's going to be awesome and i have my whole theory on what some of the game may hold for us, but that's a whole nother thread all together. and i also really like the new trailer and the quotes that write themselves on the walls.

DeamonslayeR

dude it's cool, i ain't mad, besides i know the "creature" does kinda look like some wierd donkey but it's what i concider my sona (my anthromorphic representation of myself) and what he is, is a horse that was abducted by aliens and geneticaly transformed XD so i understand. you probaly wouldn't have guessed in a million years just by looking at him. i drew him in the new dante costume cause i'm actualy rather excited about the game, i believe it's going to be awesome and i have my whole theory on what some of the game may hold for us, but that's a whole nother thread all together. and i also really like the new trailer and the quotes that write themselves on the walls.
OKAY THE HORSE BEEN ABDUCTED BY THE ALIENS AND GENETICALLY TRANSFORMATION MADE ME FELL OFF THE CHAIR AGAIN HOPE U DNT TAKE IT THE WRNG WAY LIKE LAST TIME.but seriously id love to knw ur theory.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
On the subject of sigs - RedRose your sig is awesome! Is the writing a font, or freehand? :)

Reactions: Meg

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
it was really annoying i don't know how to make one in the end i just copy and pasted two images

if it's still there the hyper link led to my old sig without modifications

Top Bottom