• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ Ooooh pretty! Why isn't the best Mishma on it though? :p
(Not Heihachi......)

I've been meaning to do this one for aaaages. But, I know what you mean. I should've put Kazuya on it. He would've taken up a bit more room in the foreground

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Kazuya the foreground and hiding Lars and Jin? Sounds good to me!
Seriously though it is a nice sig I like the select screen in the background.

Meg

Modified my current sig to this;

LightningSig.png

I think it looks better?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^Ha! go Dante! How did you make it? I love the little sprites.

Thanks. Essentially I just set it up in a 'comic book style'. I used tiny sprite images found on the Internet, enlarged them and placed text and other effects around them (For instance the blood, the bullet lines, the dash marks, the exclamation mark, the summoned swords and the fireball). Glad you like it =)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey i would like a sig cuz im new and i dnt knw how to make it anyone plz put dante nero and vergil in it with amazing background from one of the games and write underneath them demonslayers plz plz plz make it for me someone and i dnt have photoshop nor have i ever used it but im really good at paint ill make some new dmc pics

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
ill take it thank LOD ill probably use the second one cause its awesome thx oh and how to make this my sig srry i dnt know

You're welcome.

Go to the top of the page and click your name. Then lots of options should come up. Click 'Signature'. Then click the button that looks like a tree (Because it is a tree) and enter the url of the image which is http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq172/LordOfDarkness_2008/SigFoNewGuy.png

After you've entered the url, click 'insert' and then save your Signature.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Top Bottom