• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Meg

DTzero.png

Soooo.....for no real reason I decided to make some Zero-ness for DT because he likes Zero. Took me awhile to get around to making the thing, but I did! :D

EDIT: I just thought you should all know I just made the most gorgeous signature ever:

CP-ness_of_amazing-ness-1-1.png

Yup.

Be jealous that this work of art will never be in your sig because it's mine. Be jealous.

EDIT: Super-beautiful-sig-of-CP-gorgeous-ness also works well as a wallpaper.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i feel really generous and creative right now, so if someone would like for me to create a sig for them tell me! :D because i feel like making some right about now :)

Reactions: Meg

Evil Nero

Well I've come back and made these two. Top one is pretty basic, took me 5 minutes and the bottom one is my blog. Nothing special.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Umm I was wondering if someone could make me a Green Day sig >.< I honestly dont care what it looks like....I dont care if its just the band, lyrics, album covers, whatever. As long as its Green Day I honestly dont care what it looks like. So...just use your imagination to the fullest xD Either way I'll be pleased!! Thanks!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Umm I was wondering if someone could make me a Green Day sig >.< I honestly dont care what it looks like....I dont care if its just the band, lyrics, album covers, whatever. As long as its Green Day I honestly dont care what it looks like. So...just use your imagination to the fullest xD Either way I'll be pleased!! Thanks!
can i do it? :D

Ultima

Chocolateghost.....its......it......BEAUTIFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! OH GAWD I HAD THE BIGGEST FAN GASM WHEN I SAW THIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH *hugs* *runs off having a gaint GD fan gasm*

Ultima

Its f*cking amazing!!! Im desperately trying to make my sig but im on my ps3 and idek how to do it on here @.@ off to google *zooms off*

Top Bottom