• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should it be dmc sequel for neros origin?

should they do the next dmc for nero origins

• yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • nooo

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I would love a new devil may cry game based on nero's origins with a new or old bad guy so mundus for example or a super demon he created etc but a game based off of nero's origins with dante as playable and a vergil dlc back story and trish and lady as alternate characters to play through on different levels that run parralel with nero's(same with dante) and a new combat system for nero would be awsome

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If DMC is going to be continued, I'd prefer it if they stick to Dante. He already got shafted in DMC4 in favour of Nero. Plus, we still haven't reached the end of Dante's story. There are a lot more adventures I'd like to see him do, and we still haven't seen a conclusion to what happened after the end of DMC2. They should at least finish that before dropping Dante and starting games with just Nero in.

On the other hand, a game with Nero as the sole protagonist would be good to develop his character considering they wasted a lot of his potential in DMC4. But I wouldn't like this Nero game to come right after DMC4. I'd prefer DMC5 first with only Dante as a playable character.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Loopyt: 529871 said:
If DMC is going to be continued, I'd prefer it if they stick to Dante. He already got shafted in DMC4 in favour of Nero. Plus, we still haven't reached the end of Dante's story. There are a lot more adventures I'd like to see him do, and we still haven't seen a conclusion to what happened after the end of DMC2. They should at least finish that before dropping Dante and starting games with just Nero in.

On the other hand, a game with Nero as the sole protagonist would be good to develop his character considering they wasted a lot of his potential in DMC4. But I wouldn't like this Nero game to come right after DMC4. I'd prefer DMC5 first with only Dante as a playable character.

Well said couldn't have put it better myself I want a dmc5 set after dmc2 with just Dante if Nero is to have a game let it be his own game having Dante as a secondary character again is an insult to him as he s superior so they should have dmc5 for him from finishing his story and give nero a side game to continue his journey lie they did with ezio in ac

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well said couldn't have put it better myself I want a dmc5 set after dmc2 with just Dante if Nero is to have a game let it be his own game having Dante as a secondary character again is an insult to him as he s superior so they should have dmc5 for him from finishing his story and give nero a side game to continue his journey lie they did with ezio in ac

so long as i get a nero origin game at some point i agree to the terms of a dmc5 being set after dmc2 to complete dantes story :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd play a Nero solo game but if they had continued the series with him and cut Dante out I would never play the series again DMC is Dante and I will play the rebooted game if there is a sequel but I am not interested in the Dante or the story in the reboot only the gameplay

neroniero

If some people like the buster arm or technique wouldn't u want to know how he got it or how did it hurt like f@ck

Caiden

I think it would be best to do a game telling what Nero was doing during DMC2 and that it would have something to do with his Origins. DMC4 brought up a ton of questions and answered almost none of them. That needs to be fixed before DMC is finished as a series.

Top Bottom