• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Share Your Pleasure!! ^^

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Hohoo!, I am happy right now, cuz i have a lots of things that i did and these things made me happy, for example : I got a prize in my school cuz i passed the Tests the last week Like The IQ tests......so i'd like to share my pleasure with everyone i like........so u can share your pleasure as me here too, :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I can totally see this thread getting weird later on :lol:

Congrats on the prize :D - I have nothing to share as yet but as soon as my wages arrive I'll be a happy camper :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its only 3 days till i meet my girlfriend AND i just told a christian that christianity isnt real, and he didnt have a comeback, so i was pleased XD

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I just watched the season finale of South Park.
I'm sad the season is over, But that episode was hilarious.

My favorite of this season... right above "Pandemic 2: the startling"

Its funny because RIGHT BEFORE I CHANGED THE CHANNEL TO SOUTH PARK I was playing CoD: WaW. Then, I see on South park the first thing they are doing is playing WaW!

I think this was the best season finale yet.

So that gave me some "Pleasure" :p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I just slaughtered a small legion of sand demons on Warrior within, without a scratch.:lol:

But the Dahaka killed me right after so.........

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
i told the one person that i wanted to tell to get lost (with more swearing) and i finally plucked up the courage to tell her what i think

Top Bottom