• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Just watched FFVII advent children and sephiroth said "i will... never be a memory" then he disappeared
What happened to him, because kadajj came back then went into the life stream, does that mean sephiroth is now part of the life stream?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
You may already know this but Imma put it down so those that don't may understand.

The way the Lifestream works is every living thing (plants, animals, and humans) are given energy from the lifestream prior to birth. They then live out their lives and then die then returning their energy to the lifestream.

So yes, he (Kadaj/Sephiroth) became part of the lifestream.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
ooh... its just that sephiroth put black wings around himself then out came kadajj or something, and i wasnt sure if he had gone back inside the body, hidden, done into the life stream or anything like that

thanks for clearing that up ^^ rep+

The Da3dra

Master Of War
your welcome. ^_^
When sephiroth was defeated he probably did go back into a dormant state within Kadaj, but since Kadaj died so did Sephiroth.

But what gets me is where the hell did Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo come from? Are they manifestations from the lifestream? or did they get there spirit energy from sephiroth's remnants when they were born? If either is the case, then theoretically Sephiroth could come back as many times as he wants....as long as he can get to jenova cells. :p (a lil off topic but w/e)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well this is talking about what happened to sephiroth, and stuff so its not that off topic

could they have been born, come together, then when the life stream went beserk they somehow absorbed some power, and gained super powers or whatever it is that they have that makes them so fast...
this could also be the geo stigma, life force inside the people with it.. hmmm...

Sparda™

During the events of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Sephiroth again plays the role of the destroyer. It has been two years following the defeat of Sephiroth, and a fatal plague called Geostigma has spread throughout the world, afflicting many with extreme fatigue and open sores on the skin. This plague is revealed to be caused by Jenova's remaining consciousness in the Lifestream, and primarily affects children due to their weaker immune systems. This disease has also affected Cloud, who experiences visions of Sephiroth numerous times during the film.

The now-reclusive Cloud finds himself confronted by a strange trio of silver-haired men who are the physical manifestations of Sephiroth's will and spiritual energy, his powerful will having allowed him to pull out of the Lifestream before being fully diluted. However, without a great abundance of Jenova's cells, Sephiroth cannot be fully reborn. These three, Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo all believe themselves to guided by their "mother" Jenova, but rather it is Sephiroth himself who forces their actions. The leader, Kadaj becomes the vessel of Sephiroth after absorbing the contents of a case containing remains of Jenova, transforming into the man himself. Sephiroth reveals his new plan is to use Jenova's influence over those infected with Geostigma to control the planet - once they die, their tainted spirits will join the Lifestream and further infect it with Jenova, until Sephiroth can control it. Then, he will use the planet to travel the universe, and find another planet to rule over.

Taken from Final Fantasy Wiki.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
O.K. I like explaining this to noobs.:lol: Cause I'm a fanboy.XD

Sephiroth (as you see him) has no physical body. His actual body is in a chrysalis in northern crater. He is so powerful (thanks to jenova) that he can form a physical presence out of spirit energy. He can change this energy at will and affect the minds of all who see him. That is why he can grow huge and attain godlike forms.

Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are the physical manifestations of Sephiroth's will and spiritual energy.

Sephiroth MAY have gone back to the life stream, but since death means nothing to him he could return.

Keaton

Premium
Dark Prince;153136 said:
Sephiroth MAY have gone back to the life stream, but since death means nothing to him he WILL return.

Fixed =p
I have no doubt we'll be seeing him again ^_o
Nice thread VC ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;153137 said:
I have no doubt we'll be seeing him again ^_o
Nice thread VC ^_^

thanks ^^(VC? new name XD)

thanks for the input guys, i think i get it now, but is there any way to get him to die/destroy him in a more permenant way, or will he just live forever?

Keaton

Premium
VauxChen-kun;153231 said:
thanks ^^(VC? new name XD)

thanks for the input guys, i think i get it now, but is there any way to get him to die/destroy him in a more permenant way, or will he just live forever?

I imagine that one day he will gather enough energy and fully revive himself, severing his own bonds with the Life Stream, then offering Cloud and co a chance to finally defeat him...although, its a tough concept, afterall, he could possibly just keep coming back. ;)

Sparda™

Seriously though, the extent of his powers is just beyond that of any Final Fantasy character. I can recall Genesis only, on his league.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sephiroth is so cool
With his long sword and attitude. I really like him :)

Top Bottom