• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SECOND NOOOOOOOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Shnit! I forgot about Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM! Aye, Im stuck between THIS and Sonic Unleashed again. Problem is....I'm a hardcore Naruto fan as much, maybe even more than Sonic (I watch Shippuuden religiously). But Sonic games were the first games I ever played. Sonic made me the gamer I am now.

Aye.....predicaments after predicaments. TOO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT AT THE SAME TIME! OMFG!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
-Facedesk- Why didn't you just edit the post in your original thread rather than making a new one?

Here's a tip for you, save your money and buy all three.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
NO! dont get Underworld! for every copy that is sold Crystal Dynamics' lazy unimaginative sins go unpunished.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I have NUNS and can honestly say that it can wait before you get it. It is really Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 with better graphics, the free roam is more limited in NUNS than it is in NUN3. It doesn't even take long to complete.
Just my opinion but I would either get Sonic or TR.

Esura

Angelo Credo;144624 said:
-Facedesk- Why didn't you just edit the post in your original thread rather than making a new one?

Here's a tip for you, save your money and buy all three.

Yeah....easy for you to say.
I just BARELY have enough to get ONE game by selling old PS1 games and being cheap on groceries.

Tawsie;144630 said:
I have NUNS and can honestly say that it can wait before you get it. It is really Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 with better graphics, the free roam is more limited in NUNS than it is in NUN3. It doesn't even take long to complete.
Just my opinion but I would either get Sonic or TR.

I never got to play Ultimate Ninja 3.
I stopped buying PS2/PS1 games after I got the 40GB PS3 last year. I always stop buying last gen games when its the new gen.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
GET SONIC!!!!
naruto = narutard
TR = bad

Apparently, if TR does badly,. then its the end of the company, but not neccesserily the end of TR

Esura

Vauxchen;144639 said:
GET SONIC!!!!
naruto = narutard
TR = bad

Apparently, if TR does badly,. then its the end of the company, but not neccesserily the end of TR

But I AM a Narutard. :)

But after all these years I still think Sonic is cool!

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Lord Esura;144635 said:
I never got to play Ultimate Ninja 3.
I stopped buying PS2/PS1 games after I got the 40GB PS3 last year. I always stop buying last gen games when its the new gen.

Have you played any of the NUN series?

Esura

Actually, I never played ANY Naruto game at this point, despite being a hardcore Naruto fanboy.

Esura

Tawsie;144648 said:
Ah, knowing that now you will lap up NUNS like a cat with milk.

I played the demo of it and I really liked it. Thats why I'm at a conundrum wit my decision. If only money grew from trees.....sigh

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Yeah, you should get Naruto now. It will blow you away first time.
Need me use PS3 to get me.

Esura

OFF TOPIC: Kirin, isnt that one of the abilities of the Mangyeko that produces black holes outta thin air?

I guess I'll get STORM, then later Unleashed, then Street Fighter IV on Feb 2009 (not too long from now).

My friend wants me to get Resistance 2 or WaW but I'm burnt out of FPS....eh...I cant look at another one.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Lord Esura;144656 said:
OFF TOPIC: Kirin, isnt that one of the abilities of the Mangyeko that produces black holes outta thin air?

Nope, that is Kakashi's MS that does that.
Kirin is Sasuke ultimate lightning manipulation jutsu.

Esura

Tawsie;144658 said:
Nope, that is Kakashi's MS that does that.
Kirin is Sasuke ultimate lightning manipulation jutsu.
Ooops, I read the Naruto wiki wrong. :lol:

Esura

Tawsie;144661 said:
You don't read the manga?

Part II wont show right on my PS3 (have no comp)
And I stopped reading Shonen Jump midway through the Chuunin Exam (awhile back huh :lol:) and started watching anime up to Shippuuden, which I'm on epi 83 on.

But do STORM have trophies and in game music?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Sorry, Storm has neither but it does get regular DLC.
I use my PS3 to read manga every second week, you should try OneManga if you want to read Shippuuden. From January Dattebayo are going to stop subbing Naruto Shippuuden and you will have to pay a small fee to see each episode from Crunchy Roll two hours after it shows in Japan. Oh, I kinda spoiled an awesome move for you.

Esura

Tawsie;144663 said:
Sorry, Storm has neither but it does get regular DLC.
I use my PS3 to read manga every second week, you should try OneManga if you want to read Shippuuden. From January Dattebayo are going to stop subbing Naruto Shippuuden and you will have to pay a small fee to see each episode from Crunchy Roll two hours after it shows in Japan. Oh, I kinda spoiled an awesome move for you.

I never watch Dattebayo's subs. You do know other ppl sub Shippuuden right? They are just lesser known than Dattebayo. Im not worried. But I hate paying 4 small shnit just as streaming.

But WTF!?
It is an exclusive! How the f*** dont they have trophies and in game music? Im hesitant on getting STORM now.

OFF TOPIC: On Shippuuden, I'm at the part where Shikimaru, Chouji (I love Chouji, cause hes chubby, like me), Ino, and Kakashi fighting Kazuku and Hidan from the Akatsuki (FYI, means daybreak in japanese). What Chapter is that in Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom