• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SECOND NOOOOOOOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Yeah, I know others sub Naruto Shippuuden. I was just informing you in case you did watch Dattebayo subs.

It may get trophies in a later update, as of 2009 Sony have made it mandatory to make trophies for games.

Here is the chapter you wanted.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/320/01/
No new Naruto Shippuden this week, one hour special next week however.

OFF Topic more: I'm really frustrated with One Piece's release schedule. One volume every 5 months!!! One Piece is over ten years old and still doesn't have as much releases as Bleach and Naruto, both are newer than OP. Dammit!!!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Tawsie;144672 said:
Yeah, I know others sub Naruto Shippuuden. I was just informing you in case you did watch Dattebayo subs.

It may get trophies in a later update, as of 2009 Sony have made it mandatory to make trophies for games.

Here is the chapter you wanted.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/320/01/
No new Naruto Shippuden this week, one hour special next week however.

OFF Topic more: I'm really frustrated with One Piece's release schedule. One volume every 5 months!!! One Piece is over ten years old and still doesn't have as much releases as Bleach and Naruto, both are newer than OP. Dammit!!!

Thanks yo!

And that really, really, sucks. Luckly I hate OP anywho. And I'm tired of Bleach now, they arcs drag on longer than Naruto's and DBZ's arc (DBZ an awesome anime & manga but goddamn Namek saga was long). As of last month, I'm done with Bleach. That Bount arc is boring and TOO long.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
How could you hate One Piece...?
You managed to skip the 100 Naruto Episodes filler then?
The Namek saga is only 6 volumes long (42 chapters) so they had to pad it out to keep up.

Esura

Tawsie;144686 said:
How could you hate One Piece...?
You managed to skip the 100 Naruto Episodes filler then?
The Namek saga is only 6 volumes long (42 chapters) so they had to pad it out to keep up.

I did. After Sasuke's Retreval Arc I went straight to Shippuuden.

And dont get me started on my hate fo OP. :lol:

Esura

Tawsie;144724 said:
I'm curious, what is it you don't like about OP?

- Luffy's abilities are a straight rip from Mr. Fantastic and Elastic Man until later chapters where he get those other abilities.
- Luffy just looks so ****ing corny for a pirate.
- Story was alright at first and seemed to have a good plot until after Luffy fought that cat butler dude. Now plots drag on forever and they are so cliché and ripe with cornyness.
- Zoro is a retard. Despite having THREE swords he ALWAYS get his ass beat badly and only wins outta sheer luck, or Luffy or Sanji saves his ass.
- Nami is sexy and I love her hentais, but she is like sooo wannabe badass but aint. She thinks shes cool cause she navigates the ship but she aint. **** her, and Robin too. They both annoy me!
- Usopp......OMG......I hate him the most. Hes dumb, useless, and lame.
- Chopper or whatever seems sooo irrelevant. WTF is the point of him again?
- Sanji is a nerd who tries to get girls and get laid but sucks at it

Shall I go on?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
You haven't given it a chance. One Piece only gets good after the Arlong Arc. Two arcs from where you watched the Captain Kuro fight.
Lol at Nami hentai comment though.

Esura

Tawsie;144732 said:
You haven't given it a chance. One Piece only gets good after the Arlong Arc. Two arcs from where you watched the Captain Kuro fight.
Lol at Nami hentai comment though.

Aye, I'll give it a chance though. I'm still considering should I give Bleach a chance. Yup, I will that too.

Imma do Bleach first. I SOOOO HATE watching fillers. So I'm not lame right for skipping the Bount Arc right, cause its UBER boring?

Have u ever played Disgaea 3?

Esura

Nope, thats why I asked. :lol:

Now its between NARUTO Ultimate Storm, Disgaea 3, and Valkyria Chronicles......ALL PS3 exclusives.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
It looks rather strange to say the least. I have played the demo of that Valkyria Chronicles, I didn't like it very much but I wasn't in a very strategic mood that day. Disgaea 3 looks like a puzzle/turn-based/action RPG. Does look alright and looks like it could tide you over for sometime.

Esura

Nice....sigh....either way...whatever I get I'll have buyers remorse 4 sure :lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^One Piece is awesome. You must read...don't resist.
I bet if you saw Gear Second Luffy you would be all over One Piece, like a rat on a rotten dumpster cracker.

Tawsie;144672 said:

One piece releases are annoying(but worth the wait), but one of my other favorite mangas are worse with there release dates. Berserk is like 1 chapter a year lol or whenever the author feels like releasing it.

I hope Bleach, Gantz, Tenjou Tenge, Berserk, Naruto and One Piece never get to that level.

Lord Esura;144744 said:
Imma do Bleach first. I SOOOO HATE watching fillers. So I'm not lame right for skipping the Bount Arc right, cause its UBER boring?

As the biggest Bleach fan on this site I inform you that I will lose all respect for you and strangle you, if you watch the Bount arc lol.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
@Esura
Don't worry, I feel your pain. I'm stuck between Resistance 2, The Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery. I sense buyer's remorse too.

@MochaCub
February 2009 for volume 20 of One Piece and one month later the American Naruto Shippuuden will be caught up with the Japanese in terms of volumes.
I sat through the Bount Arc, I didn't know it was filler at first.

Esura

I hate the Bount Arc, its worser than Naruto fillers.
It kinda ruined Bleach for me....

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Oh, yeah. I think you mentioned it a page back.
Damn...Watch it anyway...Its grrreat. (Couldn't resist)

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Mizuki (guy from the start of Naruto) gets a list of ingredients from Orochimaru telling him that if he brews this, it will make him invincible. He does and its a fight between him and Naruto + Iruka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom