• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sci-fi or Fantasy?

Sci-fi or Fantasy?

• Sci-fi

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
or mine as i call it:................THE ALPHAVERSE!!!!! :cool: yup its going all the way and will soon be into a game aaaaaaaaw yeah!!!!

I wish i could help on game beta test, as Im bored like hell. Also supporting your idea though mine evolved from stupid take on making Fan Final Fantasy game, but mine script ended on more mature degree.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I wish i could help on game beta test, as Im bored like hell. Also supporting your idea though mine evolved from stupid take on making Fan Final Fantasy game, but mine script ended on more mature degree.
maturity is something i will never have.....personality wise :lol:

lorddemolatron

Premium
maturity is something i will never have.....personality wise :lol:

I only called my script as I rated it M, as It have some realistic violence and gore scenes, christian religion profanity ( as 3rd part ends kiling god of all universes), vulgar language, more than suggestive themes. Also cast of viliains on 1 part are entirely original.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I only called my script as I rated it M, as It have some realistic violence and gore scenes, christian religion profanity ( as 3rd part ends kiling god of all universes), vulgar language, more than suggestive themes. Also cast of viliains on 1 part are entirely original.
the main enemy for mine is very aggresive due to a aggresion enhancer chip put in his brain as a baby hes very powerful and gets more powerful by the minute draining other powers and killing stronger and stronger foes until one point satan was his slave and the gods were extinct he has the power to destroy practically anything but to make my game easier its set before he goes power crazy usually the good guys win and they do then i plan to make a brawl game to make fans think the series is over but then glaser returns as the main character and in the end he wins and kills the heroes then the rest of the series you play as him and his brothers

lorddemolatron

Premium
Im going to show some of mysteries of script:

The main title of three parts of my Cyberpunk Fantasy story Is Chronicles of Arcea:

- Part 1 is called " House Demeanor descendant"
- Part 2: " Confessions of Godkiller"
-Part 3 " Ruler of all Universes"

Laurence Barnes

Premium
wow.........i've actually planned 17 sequels for my game heres the title from 1-18

1: the invasion (set after glasers past in "the forgotten past")
2: the burning stars (next)
3: take out the mask (next)
4: meet glaser (next)
5: with the flag held high (next)
6: an unlikely alliance (next)
7:end of empire (next)
8:till death do we stop (alternate timeline)
9:messing with the timeline (after 7)
10: its just destiny (next)
11: overthrown (next)
12:unkown (next)
13:the family reunion (next)
14:the lost son (set between 5 and 6)
15: an emperor to remember (after "negativity")
16: negativity (after "family reunion")
17: the frogotten past (before 1 and after 16) (if nintendo are nice or i work for them)
18:conquerer (set after 17 and before 15)

basically the order is: 17,1,2,3,4,5,14,6,7,(8)9,10,11,13,16,17,18,15

glaser has a certain past with a famous character but deletes it from history after it, the war, alternate timeline, the war continues, glaser gets overthrown by his army, glaser battles the ultimate creature with an old enemy by his side, glaser has a family reunion, in the middle of the war glaser finds out he DID have a son, glaser battles himself from the negative zone, glaser remembers the past he had with the famous character then undoes his mistake and marries her, raged by his new wife's death glaser attempts to get stronger by forcing everyone under his will, after glaser has passed and his little brother takes the throne glasers daughter becomes cyan's general of the armada and plans to make her dead father and mother proud

lorddemolatron

Premium
I forgotten to add that second part and third have themes who can easilly upset christianity believing people, as there will be journeys to hell, some occult themes, heaven and hell dimensional war and in third, godkilling part also could offend too.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I forgotten to add that second part and third have themes who can easilly upset christianity believing people, as there will be journeys to hell, some occult themes, heaven and hell dimensional war and in third, godkilling part also could offend too.
Well, speaking as a Christian, I think your story sounds really interesting and I'd read it :)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
see you think it offends people and it doesnt its like saying the cake is a lie.........is it a lie or is it a joke

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Write to please yourself - not others. It sounds like you've got some great ideas, lorddemolatron, and I'm sure plenty of people will love to read it :)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Write to please yourself - not others. It sounds like you've got some great ideas, lorddemolatron, and I'm sure plenty of people will love to read it :)

Im going to publish it here, and also upload some of it into FanFiction.net as I have account on it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i just like how threads evolve :) now for something completley random: we're whalers on the moone, we carry a harpoon, but there aint no whales so we tell tall tales and sing a whaling tune

i love that song

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well about offending christianity in latest work, I grew as Christian but ended as black sheep in religion matter, as I always rebelled against what they tolded me on Religion lessons in school, banning some of my liked games, so I rebelled and getted better glimpse on life as atheist.

Well about work: Firstly I will post some of dates and facts about Arcean Empire, that race called Arceans are humans with better knowlegde and technology and can use magic too.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Regarding my story I propably soon post comepition for some booklet graphics as I thinked making it as portable fan ebook.

Top Bottom