• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

school starts once more

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
How is everyone doing being back at school, for those still going, my first day back is tomorrow, and i really need to get to bed, i have to be in school at 9:15 =[but it usually starts at 8:20, so thats one good thing

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i start school tommorrow too
of course my school starts at like 8:00
but we get mondays off

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I start back at college on the 8th. ^_^

Although, I have to get up at redicu-larse o'clock to catch the bus.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I, too, am once again going to college tomorrow morning. Which is good, since I have been bored as hell pretty much all summer.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I have a college interview for an after school thing today, i just hope they let me, and ARGH!!! where is my blazer!?!?!?!?! lol

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vauxchen;120946 said:
I have a college interview for an after school thing today, i just hope they let me, and ARGH!!! where is my blazer!?!?!?!?! lol

Dress yourself up, make sure you act the part, look presentable and so long as you've got the grades, you're a shoe in, act poliet towards the interviewers too, treat it like you were going in for a job interview, because basically, in terms of time commitment, that's what it is.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i had 2 days of college ....... that was today and yesterday for like 4 hours in total as im a 1st year so it was a tour and getting bus pass ...... so the real thing starts on thursday

Janny

Dines with dementia
Good luck at school you guys!
I start Uni in October, so yay for another month of holiday!

Koemi

half-breed
for me, school started a week ago, and every day we have classes from 8am - 4pm at least. somedays we have night classes. :(

that being said, i'll have to leave now coz it's about time i change my nap place =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
first day just ended.
OMG its hard lol
English is a pain as always, i have 28 weeks til my GCSE's, japanese every tuesday, gym every monday/thursday/saturday, and way too much coursework

On a good note i got my level 8 in maths (top level, highest in the class) so thats been the high point of my day, just a shame about everything else lol

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
My first day ended as well....economy in the mourning which i was late to...
then Senior Stratigies...then Government.....i had Computer lit. but they moved me to Child Development which has 4 girls and i'm the only guy.........Art III which is an awesome class...Minnesota Wildlife..Desktop publish...and Computer Apps and that's just the first sem. second sem. is a lot worse really......I hate it also my first 7 classes i was literally so tired i was drifting in class going to sleep for like a second then woke up then repeat....i hate school

Top Bottom