• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sales Figures--DmC--Worth the reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
-it was hard putting bloody palace in because they had an extremely technical campaign to polish, and even now, they are polishing and adjusting the game for whiny children like you
-and no, fighting the same boss copy and pasted over and over with no new tactics is not a good design practice AT ALL, especially not in DMC4, where mission 19 was PADDING
You still stuck on the that was you complaining when you played dmc 1 when you fought the same four bosses 3 different times each I don't think so and yes dmc 4 has ten different bosses go and count it and they had about what 3 years to do everything while the older dmcs only had about two year differences and still was able to put bloody palace in the game disk and they was longer than this new DmC it's the fact that the older dmcs did things right while this one has to take time because ninja theory sucks they only made two games worth talking about and they sucked

DankestDarkness

-it was hard putting bloody palace in because they had an extremely technical campaign to polish, and even now, they are polishing and adjusting the game for whiny children like you
-and no, fighting the same boss copy and pasted over and over with no new tactics is not a good design practice AT ALL, especially not in DMC4, where mission 19 was PADDING
You still stuck on the that was you complaining when you played dmc 1 when you fought the same four bosses 3 different times each I don't think so and yes dmc 4 has ten different bosses go and count it and they had about what 3 years to do everything while the older dmcs only had about two year differences and still was able to put bloody palace in the game disk and they was longer than this new DmC it's the fact that the older dmcs did things right while this one has to take time because ninja theory sucks they only made two games worth talking about and they sucked

DankestDarkness

Things I consider bosses in DMC4, Credo, Agnus, Saviour, Sanctus, Bael/Dagon, Berial and the Echidna

That's 7 as far as I am concerned, and to be honest Saviour didn't work much like a boss until the last phase, the first phase you are climbing around a level fighting enemies and pushing buttons basically (buttons being attacking the blue things on him).

Yes you do first many of the bosses more than once, which I did find fun, but it's still not 10 bosses.

Also the last boss was considerably easier than the rest of them, which I hate.

Oh yeah, and Dante makes 8, even though some parts of that boss fight were ridiculous (shotgun).
Well you listed 8 already Dante makes 9 and demon santus is my number 10 he is the final boss and he proves to have some different powers with Sparda but my point is there are more bosses in this one than the new one

Nessy

Well you listed 8 already Dante makes 9 and demon santus is my number 10 he is the final boss and he proves to have some different powers with Sparda but my point is there are more bosses in this one than the new one

Sanctus on the last level is actually easier than on level 11, I would hardly list his minor difference before he dies as another boss, neither would I list Bael and Dagon as different bosses, seeing as how they are pretty much identical.

DankestDarkness

Sanctus on the last level is actually easier than on level 11, I would hardly list his minor difference before he dies as another boss, neither would I list Bael and Dagon as different bosses, seeing as how they are pretty much identical.
Well yea they identical I'm not listing them the ones that's different is human agnus and Angelo agnus are two different boss battles

AlchemistFromEden

-YES i was complaining, its REPETITIVE
-dmc 3--05 dmc4--08
-dmc 3 and 4--WAY CHEAPER than DmC
-speedruns you can complete the old games ALL in less than four hours, gtfo of this forum

DankestDarkness

-YES i was complaining, its REPETITIVE
-dmc 3--05 dmc4--08
-dmc 3 and 4--WAY CHEAPER than DmC
-speedruns you can complete the old games ALL in less than four hours, gtfo of this forum
Ok they had three years but part 4 still had bloody palace I can complete devil may cry in four hours how about you play part one of Dante must die and tell me if you can beat it in four hours and how is 3 and 4 cheaper when they both are longer and harder to beat than this new DmC are you getting tight cause I'm proving everything your saying is bs with my facts deal with it cause I make a point and you don't your just defending a game with no defense

Nessy

Ok they had three years but part 4 still had bloody palace I can complete devil may cry in four hours how about you play part one of Dante must die and tell me if you can beat it in four hours and how is 3 and 4 cheaper when they both are longer and harder to beat than this new DmC are you getting tight cause I'm proving everything your saying is bs with my facts deal with it cause I make a point and you don't your just defending a game with no defense

Emm, my first run through on dmd took just under 6 hours and I got 14 sss, I'm sure that you could easily complete it in under 4 if you wanted to.

AlchemistFromEden

yea its SOOOOOO long on DMD

Nessy

Alchemist and Dankest, why do both insist on using scewed and stupid arguments against each other?

Judging the length of a game based on a speedrun, or any sort of race is absolutely idiotic, by that logic Morrowind is a 6 minute game.

Both games clearly have up sides and down sides, neither of you are going to convince the other or anyone else of anything, forums are for discussion, not trying to take the **** out of anyone that doesn't agree with you.

AlchemistFromEden

Alchemist and Dankest, why do both insist on using scewed and stupid arguments against each other?

Judging the length of a game based on a speedrun, or any sort of race is absolutely idiotic, by that logic Morrowind is a 6 minute game.

Both games clearly have up sides and down sides, neither of you are going to convince the other or anyone else of anything, forums are for discussion, not trying to take the **** out of anyone that doesn't agree with you.
he's obviously an anti that joined the forum to bitch seriously look at his posts, complaining about FREE updates

DankestDarkness

I'm not trying to convince him I'm just making him upset that I have facts that the game he loves sucks compared to the old ones

Nessy

I'm not trying to convince him I'm just making him upset that I have facts that the game he loves sucks compared to the old ones

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact

I don't see why you are trying to appeal to me, I prefer DMC4 over the new DMC, I enjoy the new one, it could have been better but it just doesn't have the difficulty to keep me entertained.

I prefer the old game, that is a fact.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Well if this game fails you can bet capcom won't make another dmc game new or old anytime soon.
Better...I still enjoy playing DMC 4 and I will see the original DMC 1 Dante in Project X Zone when it comes to the US...and we would all know what company and developer killed the franchise...so we know who is responsible for both series DMC and DmC died....

rupok93

Better...I still enjoy playing DMC 4 and I will see the original DMC 1 Dante in Project X Zone when it comes to the US...and we would all know what company and developer killed the franchise...so we know who is responsible for both series DMC and DmC died....

Capcom said they were gonna make both franchises in the future but now since this game got low sales they will hesitate to make more. If this game got good sales we would have seen DMC 5 maybe 2 years later.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Capcom said they were gonna make both franchises in the future but now since this game got low sales they will hesitate to make more. If this game got good sales we would have seen DMC 5 maybe 2 years later.
They were going to see how Devil may Flop sold...to see if they were going to continue it or go back to the original series...fans have spoken with their wallets

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

point:
-DMC3 is shorter than DMC4 which has about the same run time to that of DmC. about 4-8 hours long. DMC has never been about quantity or duration but quality. which i think NT delivered nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom