• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sadly I wouldnt count on Vergil in DMC4 with the release of even more new info

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilverVsTony

Chrysander;6814 said:
power, i need more power

Dont believe that Nero is a son of Vergil......................that i dont believe.....................coz it would have a serios behaviour to take the Dante´s Amulet
Nero is a new character and he could be a new Devil´s Hunter.............i guess

Well, What Do you Think Virgil wanted that power for? He wants to protect something he cares about, in these case family.

Crimson Lucy

jigsaw_541;6813 said:
Is that confirmed yet? Sorry, but I dont believe anything until the game comes out-or it is officially confirmed! .

pic4.jpg

now HUSH!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wow.....................lol
it could be man......................but we are humans..................we make mistakes

Chrysander

GilverVsTony;6826 said:
Dont believe that Nero is a son of Vergil......................that i dont believe.....................coz it would have a serios behaviour to take the Dante´s Amulet
Nero is a new character and he could be a new Devil´s Hunter.............i guess

Well, What Do you Think Virgil wanted that power for? He wants to protect something he cares about, in these case family.

I gotz no idea, but the 'need more power thing' is like one of the last things we hear Vergil say in DMC3. And they've said that Vergil is an important character to the story of the series. I can't imagine how it might work, but this arm thing might be connected some how.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Crimson Lucy;6754 said:
So it clearly says in the Oct. issue of Game Informer that DMC4 is after DMC1 and DMC2 would take place WAAAAAAY after that.

Therefore Vergil CANT possibly be in 4 since 3 was a PREQUEL to 1 and 4 is right before 2, when Vergil was already the entity known as Nelo Angelo.

Make sense?

Dont be upset, I'm just trying to be logical about this. Storyline wise it's impossible for Nelo to go back to Vergil.

That doesnt go without saying that he shouldnt STILL be an unlockable character in one of the many modes you have included for us. . .RIGHT .. Capcom?:dry:

what makes you think this proves vergil can't be in it? after DMC1, nelo could have turned back to vergil for all we know. Although, videos and press releases haven't given any evidence of vergil making a return just yet

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hey Crimson Lucy,why do u think Nelo can't be Vergil again?I mean now that Mundus does not have any hold over him,he can return to his own self,right?

Vergil2006

Crimson Lucy;6799 said:
So you honestly would want Dante in DMC7?

GIMME A BREAK!!!

4 is enough!!!!

Yea i would, replaceing a role that is clearly irriplaceable, did they do the same to the tomb raider series? nope the same person

Do you know how old Nero is coz i dont

Chrysander

it's like:

Street fighter without Ryu and Ken
Mortal Kombat without Sub Zero and Scorpion
Legend of Zelda without Link
Metal Gear Solid without Snake (!)

But none of us have played DMC4 with Nero yet, so let's wait and see. I am trying to be optimistic, but I have to admit I do have a nagging negative feeling about Nero still, but more importantly, a negative feeling about the producer from DMC1.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
For me, I have a very positive feeling for Nero-pretty much its just a character, Dante was just a character, and Nero looks like he will kick some ass, so I can't wait.

Crimson Lucy

Vergil2006;6986 said:
Yea i would, replaceing a role that is clearly irriplaceable, did they do the same to the tomb raider series? nope the same person

Do you know how old Nero is coz i dont

CLEARLY he's replaceable because Nero is the main character in DMC4.:lol:

Crimson Lucy

Chrysander;6987 said:
it's like:

Street fighter without Ryu and Ken
Mortal Kombat without Sub Zero and Scorpion
Legend of Zelda without Link
Metal Gear Solid without Snake (!)

But none of us have played DMC4 with Nero yet, so let's wait and see. I am trying to be optimistic, but I have to admit I do have a nagging negative feeling about Nero still, but more importantly, a negative feeling about the producer from DMC1.

-Ryu and Ken were NOT supposed to be in Street Fighter 3 but they have very strong fanbase. Notice how they are the only two returning characters in the New Generation. Sean was supposed to be the Ryu replacement.

-Sub Zero after Mortal Kombat 2 is the original Sub-Zero's BROTHER.

-Metal Gear Solid 3 had you playing as Big Boss (Snake is a clone of him) and Metal Gear Solid 2 had you playing as Raiden.

-never played Zelda

so as you can see change has occured or semi-occured in ALL these series. But you had to rush off and try to make a point, but you fell flat.=]

Chrysander

Crimson Lucy;7000 said:
-Ryu and Ken were NOT supposed to be in Street Fighter 3 but they have very strong fanbase. Notice how they are the only two returning characters in the New Generation. Sean was supposed to be the Ryu replacement.

-Sub Zero after Mortal Kombat 2 is the original Sub-Zero's BROTHER.

-Metal Gear Solid 3 had you playing as Big Boss (Snake is a clone of him) and Metal Gear Solid 2 had you playing as Raiden.

-never played Zelda

so as you can see change has occured or semi-occured in ALL these series. But you had to rush off and try to make a point, but you fell flat.=]

you're grumpy / irritating all the time and I can't be bothered to converse with you any more, I don't know why you can't just be friendly. I wasn't being rude to you and I have other points to make on this subject, but if you're going to be like this, it isn't any fun. Grow up.

machindix

Crimson Lucy;7000 said:

Change is not the point here. It's the sentimental attachment you have for a favorite game character without whom the whole game series would seem lacking somehow.

Crimson Lucy

Chrysander;7001 said:
you're grumpy / irritating all the time and I can't be bothered to converse with you any more, I don't know why you can't just be friendly. I wasn't being rude to you and I have other points to make on this subject, but if you're going to be like this, it isn't any fun. Grow up.

Oh please. :lol:

I love life. And I'm very friendly. . but this spectacular discussion about stupid stuff everyday is bothersome so i just act like a douche for the hell of it.

"cry cry cry .. I want dante cry cry cry"

The point I made was change is ever occuring in ALL games regardless of if you realize it or not. People cry that they want to play with Dante and they havent even played Nero, and Dante is going to be playable in DMC4 ANYWAY.

so keep crying and ill keep being "irritating"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom