• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sadly I wouldnt count on Vergil in DMC4 with the release of even more new info

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
If u want to be friendly why don't u use a little more friendly language? Your posts are always,forgive me,a little RUDE

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
I do agree with the rudeness part. But anyway, it is true that Nero hasn't even been given a chance yet, and to be honest with everyone-I am quite happy about Nero. I can't wait to play as him, I thought him launching Dante with the face kick was great. And one more thing real quick, once again it has not been confirmed that Dante will be playable at all.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
jigsaw_541;7016 said:
I do agree with the rudeness part. But anyway, it is true that Nero hasn't even been given a chance yet, and to be honest with everyone-I am quite happy about Nero. I can't wait to play as him, I thought him launching Dante with the face kick was great. And one more thing real quick, once again it has not been confirmed that Dante will be playable at all.

but some day Nero will have a second Chance to steel some souls
but it would be cool.....................but he wouldnt be a Double Stuntman...................to do the same thing as Dante do

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
And someday i'll be able to understand what d4rkn1ght is trying to say
BTW Crimson Lucy & jigsaw_541 lots of hugs to you two for having such awesome gif sig pics......that's the only time I've seen this scenes cuz I'm having some problems with my internet connection and can't see any movies online:verymad:

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
IloveVergil;7169 said:
that's the only time I've seen this scenes cuz I'm having some problems with my internet connection and can't see any movies online:verymad:

:O Are you serious!? Wow...that sucks. Happy to help you see some of it in action! Really though, you should like go over to a friends house or something, cause you have to see those vids!

Chrysander

I've been playing DMC3: SE and it's very different as Vergil. It is excellent to have this variation. Depending on the story and the character traits of Nero, I think it could be cool to have a new character after experiencing Vergil in SE. So I've had my hopes replenished!

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
See, that is exactly how I feel towards this whole Nero thing! I loved playing as Vergil...well, that is mainly because its Vergil, but I still think Nero is gonna be awesome.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Me too,from the screenshots it's cler he's got some cool moves...I hope his personality is as good as his looks

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
jigsaw_541;7194 said:
:O Are you serious!? Wow...that sucks. Happy to help you see some of it in action! Really though, you should like go over to a friends house or something, cause you have to see those vids!
Thanx but I haven't got any friend who's a DMC fan.Damn gotta make more guy friends,girls are so not interested in gaming here

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7169 said:
And someday i'll be able to understand what d4rkn1ght is trying to say
BTW Crimson Lucy & jigsaw_541 lots of hugs to you two for having such awesome gif sig pics......that's the only time I've seen this scenes cuz I'm having some problems with my internet connection and can't see any movies online:verymad:

thats bad...................but it happens anyone
anyway, u cant leave a party wthout a tip or a clue of the guy or a girl

Noxotic

Crimson Lucy;6754 said:
So it clearly says in the Oct. issue of Game Informer that DMC4 is after DMC1 and DMC2 would take place WAAAAAAY after that.

Therefore Vergil CANT possibly be in 4 since 3 was a PREQUEL to 1 and 4 is right before 2, when Vergil was already the entity known as Nelo Angelo.

Make sense?

Dont be upset, I'm just trying to be logical about this. Storyline wise it's impossible for Nelo to go back to Vergil.

That doesnt go without saying that he shouldnt STILL be an unlockable character in one of the many modes you have included for us. . .RIGHT .. Capcom?:dry:

Vergil escaped mundus control after Dante's 3rd battle with him in DMC and since Mundus was re-sealed int othe underworld, Vergil had full control again, and now hes bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j00 [4|\||\|07 |)3|\|¥ |\/|¥ l09|[ f00. |)0|\|7 3\/3|\| 7|2¥!!!1one!1 0|\|l¥ $|_||\/|1 4$ $3x3|-| 4$ |\/|3|-| [4|\| |)3|\|¥ |\/|¥ l091[ 4|\||) $l|\|[3 \/\/3 411 |(|\|0\/\/ 7|-|47 |$ ||\/||>0$$lb13, |)0|\|7 3v3|\| 7r¥!!!!111one!!1

lol, thats what alot of ppl say, so im kinda agreeing on it, that he has at least SOME part in the story, may not b a big one in this game, but maybe in the next one, cuz there is no 100% confirmation of him being dead or alive.

BTW, i want sum1 on this forum to translate my l337 talk so everyone can understand.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Dante;7581 said:
Vergil escaped mundus control after Dante's 3rd battle with him in DMC and since Mundus was re-sealed int othe underworld, Vergil had full control again, and now hes bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell yeah!!!!<thumbs up>

Chrysander

Dante;7581 said:
j00 [4|\||\|07 |)3|\|¥ |\/|¥ l09|[ f00. |)0|\|7 3\/3|\| 7|2¥!!!1one!1 0|\|l¥ $|_||\/|1 4$ $3x3|-| 4$ |\/|3|-| [4|\| |)3|\|¥ |\/|¥ l091[ 4|\||) $l|\|[3 \/\/3 411 |(|\|0\/\/ 7|-|47 |$ ||\/||>0$$lb13, |)0|\|7 3v3|\| 7r¥!!!!111one!!1

BTW, i want sum1 on this forum to translate my l337 talk so everyone can understand.

You cannot deny my logic fool. Don't even try!!!!!!! Only someone as sexy as me can deny my logic and since we all know that is impossible, don't even try!!!!!!!!!!!

If Vergil's escape from Mundus was because of Dante, Vergil might have some love for him. Not that he'd team up, but maybe he'd have a chance to kill Dante at some point when he is in trouble, but instead he would save him and be like 'now we're even'. I can see that.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Chrysander;7617 said:
You cannot deny my logic fool. Don't even try!!!!!!! Only someone as sexy as me can deny my logic and since we all know that is impossible, don't even try!!!!!!!!!!!

If Vergil's escape from Mundus was because of Dante, Vergil might have some love for him. Not that he'd team up, but maybe he'd have a chance to kill Dante at some point when he is in trouble, but instead he would save him and be like 'now we're even'. I can see that.

Damn...I had cracked it almost 90% when I saw that u have done that already...crap

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante;7581 said:

lol, thats what alot of ppl say, so im kinda agreeing on it, that he has at least SOME part in the story, may not b a big one in this game, but maybe in the next one, cuz there is no 100% confirmation of him being dead or alive.

or u can play Vergil in Underworld..............coz Vergil wants to kill Mundus right?
then he must surpass all enemies that has in Underworld...............and when he fights against Mundus, Vergil will lose against the Prince of Darkness...............thats the last part that he will be Nelo Angelo

Chrysander

d4rkn1ght;7630 said:
or u can play Vergil in Underworld..............coz Vergil wants to kill Mundus right?
then he must surpass all enemies that has in Underworld...............and when he fights against Mundus, Vergil will lose against the Prince of Darkness...............thats the last part that he will be Nelo Angelo

DMC4 is set after DMC1, so all that will already have happened by this game.

Noxotic

Chrysander;7617 said:

YESSS!!! SOMEONE WHO FINALLY UNDERSTANDS 1337!!!!
<3

LETS MAKE A 1337 TOPIX TOGETHER BUDDY!

Chrysander

aharrr, 1337 $P34|{ takes longer to type, and takes longer to read, so I don't use it :p but I can understand it if I force myself to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom