• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sad news in the world of gaming

Meg

Ok so this is pretty funny in a sad kinda way.

So many puns. Oh God, there are so many puns to make. Be strong, Dave. Think not of "Brown Ops" or "Cack Ops", and certainly do not construct any sentence that makes use of the word "streak". This story is a grim cavalcade of dubious comedy already.
Basically, adult diapers have been found on Amazon.com. And they've been found to be frequently bought with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Because it seems some gamers just refuse to take a break for anything. Even basic human dignity. Don't tell the BBC.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/c.../a-2010120311520660080/g-20070214121220634011

Anyone else lose faith in humanity a bit? If you really can't just get up to go to the bathroom then, what the hell?

EDIT: Here's the comments amde on the adult diapers. Its sad. http://static.gamesradar.com/images...03/Adult nappies/Nappies 3--article_image.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The link you posted says 'can't be found.'

Anyway that's just wrong! People are weird....>_<

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I can't even begin to describe my reaction...I mean, really? Hit the damn pause button and take care of business :dry:

fon

Crazy Chick
That's a bit...disgusting, but at least they aren't trying to hold it in and damage their bladder, but still: eww.

moseslmpg

Maybe lots of old people just like the series.

Although it would be more efficient to just move the TV into the bathroom IMO.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
moseslmpg;291415 said:

lol that was good ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
moseslmpg;291415 said:

lol, very funny ^_^

This is just, creepy. Like an old man staring at you in a Train Station, kind of creepy.

Top Bottom