• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Of course my body is crying for some action". He was happy in that moment it could be noticed in his face, he looked at his hand and looked at the mask picture in it, he thinked "Dont worry we are gonna get some fun in a moment".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked down at his feet. "If it means anything, I'll go too. I mean, I have to redeem myself somehow." Fristil left something on the table and left to wait outside for Bladus. The thing he left behind was twenty hundred dollar bills, paying his tab off in full.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil stayed outside, contemplating his assholeishness. 'Why did I do that? Bladus, you seriously need to work on your people skills.'

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
" Hey wait for me i asked firts". He prepared his katana the legendary Sunkamato, he walked outside and looked Fristil. He sayed "You are forgiven Fristil, i really know that it was my fault".

He unsheated his katana revealing the Blue blade with white engravins.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil looked up and turned around. "Resa! What are you doing? Don't you have a bar to run?" He turned to Bladus and nodded. "Apology accepted. Just PLEASE don't try to kill me later."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "He's standing right in front of you, and don't worry about the bar really."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid whistled from the rooftops, though very unlike him he was rather bored. "Can you guys... help me?" he called with a slightly soft tone, hoping not to surprise anyone. "You see I've lost something precious to me... but I cannot seem to find it." he leaped down infront of them, wiping the mud from his coat as he landed. "I've just had a terrible accident, and it seems in the chaos I..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil jumped. "Gah! Okay, first of all, doing that is a great way to get yourself killed, second, what do you need help with? We're already going to do a job. Is it that goddamn important?" He unsheathed his human form's version of his claws, a pair of metal gauntlets. the left one had five long blades for fingers, while the right was heavily armored and impossible to pierce.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ha Fristil you never are gonna survive a night in a forest, if just a wolf comes in your path". He changed his face expression to a serius one, he grab his weapon even stronger. "So why do you need help".

------------------------------------------

OOC: Do Resa belives that Bladus and Fristil are humans?

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"So... it's as I thought." he said with a smirk. In a red flash, a katana was summoned into his right hand. The right, seemed to be scarred all over and black as though burned severely. "You're demons too aren't you?" he called with a huff. Unsheathing his blade he took a battle stance, pointing the blade with his one functional arm. "Maybe... just maybe... if I kill enough of you straggling demons... I'll find the person i'm looking for.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil twitched. How did he know they were demons? "Woah woah woah woah. WOAH. You've definitely got the wrong guys. We're not demons, can't you tell? Besides, even if we were, we wouldn't follow someone who'd tortured us for thousands of-" He was cut off as he saw Resa looking at him. He looked back at Bladus. "Have I said too much...?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"And who might that be?" Resa asked stepping foreward with her guns. "Look buddy. I'm part demon and all, but really... You can't kill me."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Shut your mouth Fristil, next time something like this happens, i will cut your tounge". He grab his weapon and unsheated the katana revealing the blue blade, and the black engravins, he used a battle stance, holding it with his two hands in a kendo stance. "So who are you looking for".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I am looking for the Demon King..." he said sheathing his sword. "I want to end him, for he betrayed my father! For that... he must pay." Solid said beginning to feel himself getting angry. With a sigh he calmed himself down then smirked at the three. "Perhaps... you could tell me where to find him? Or do you serve him yourselves?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil retracted his weapons and walked up to Solid, speaking softly so Resa couldn't hear. "We don't serve him. We're looking for recruits to kill him. Looks like we serve a common goal." He turned to Bladus. "Bladus, put your sword away. We have an ally. I hope."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus sheated his sword and closed Solid and Fristil, he speaked a low tone so they are the only hearing him. "Well be served him before, i am called the genocider, cause i fighted along Sparda, and you should know the rest of the story, whats your name".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Solid..." he said in a low tone. He then peeked over to the girl and sighed, then directed his attention back to them. "Common goal? So you wish to kill him as well?" he said snickering slightly. "Sorry... but I need take vengeance for my father. I need to do that alone." the young wolf scratched his head, then sighed a deep sigh. "Though I might need help getting there."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil hardened his gaze. "I was forced to kill my own father. I'm pretty sure that puts me in the same category as you, so stuff the insults. And I'm pretty sure someone like you wouldn't need allies anyway. Overconfidence is only good if you can back it up, you know."

Top Bottom