• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: The Revenge Of The Traitors

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil thought for a moment, and then it clicked. "Bladus the Genocider? THE Bladus the Genocider? You're infamous back in the underworld. Of course, you're not going to try to kill me, right? If you are, do it quick. I've been tortured enough already. Now, if you'll excuse me," He said more forcefully than last time, "I have an army to rally. It'll take more than one to kill Mundus once and for all."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Thrust me if i wanted to kill you i will not leaved you to wake up". This time he jumped in front of the frost demon, making him stop. "Also so now i am famous? i wonder what kind of things they say of me....mainly the 2000 years that i was tortured without rest, i think i will join your army, but whats your name". he steped back and the other demon started to walk.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil bowed as a mock gesture of gentlemanliness. "My name, is Fristilikus. You can call me Fristil." He walked in front of Bladus and took a deep, long sniff. "You smell of hidden rage, fury and passion. You'd be perfect for my army. Yes, you can come along. Now, let's go. We need more recruits. Human, demon, it doesn't matter. If they want to serve our cause, let them."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus put a smirk in his face and closed Fristil and took a sniff from him . "You smell....like nothing mainly cause you are maded of ice". He walked a little forward and jumped to a three he used his claws to climb it and sayed."But why will you like to kill Mundus the guy looks like he never dies".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Just because someone SEEMS to never die doesn't mean they can't. There's always a way, we just need to find it. And don't you want to kill him too? It's a little word called "optimism". Look it up." Fristil turned to walk the other way, because the way he had been going was a dead end.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa had watched the feud on top of building, resting with her arms crossed, leaning over the edge. "Interseting," she mumbled.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well that maybe is true, i taked that to the other way around,cause if you look at me well, he sayed pointing at his wraps, these are not for just using them to hold my sword, these make my body to dont fall in little pieces".

He jumped down from the three and grab the mask in his collar. "But i find this form better". The mask funded in his hand and it leaved a mark, Bladus become a human with short black hair, his wraps become white jeans and a shirt, and some shoes, his katana was now into a white sheath.

"Now this is better i suppose that a knight in a city looks well but, a mummy blade doesnt looks as well".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil changed to his human form as well. His blue skin became a dark blue t-shirt, one arm with longer fingernails, and his tail became long, silver hair. "That should be better for society. Now, let's get a move on, and get more recruits. Mundus needs to pay for what he did to my father and me. And you. He cut you up that badly?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus put a serius expresion in his face. "I was burned, cuted, thowed, beated, i was been hit by Sargassos all day, i was cuted by my own blades friends, and i was Mundus own sandbag since Sparda winned him". I need some drinks maybe you know of a bar in the human world.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil smiled. "As a matter of fact, I do. I'm a regular customer there. It's just this way. Follow me. They have whiskey from back in 1945. Some real vintage stuff. Great taste. And the girl who runs it isn't half bad looking, either. Her name... I don't remember. Started with an R, though." He tapped Bladus on the shoulder to signal to him to come with.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa enetered her Bar. "Geez, what a day." she said as sh stepped behind the counter and started to get drinks for people.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil walked inside the bar with Bladus. "Hey, Resa. Mind if I come in for a spell? I've got enough money to last me all day." He then whispered to Bladus: "Since we're demons, we can't get drunk. Sometimes I think I wow her with how much I can drink, and I always have the money for it, too." He turned to Resa. Get me a '45 bottle of wine and a '47 for my friend." He put forty dollars on the counter. "Is that enough for now?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Yeah for know," she handed him the two bottles. "But then again, your tab is looking pretty damn bad at the moment." she smirked. "You still owe me 3 grand."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well Fristil it looks that that was the reason to be sleeping in the forest". He sayed that in a low voice so the girl will not found out, he got up and looked thought the window and stayed there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Okay." He turned back to his alcoholic relief. "Come back whenever you feel like it." He looked at Resa with a smile. "You seriously expect me to believe that? I've been keeping track, and my tab's only at two grand. Trying to smuggle a cheap buck outta me?" He took another swig and burped. "Oh, man, that's the good stuff. Where do you get this stuff from, anyway?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil nodded. "Yeah, you do. I can tell from all those awesome stories you've told me. My favorite is still the one where you ended up falling into a pit of snakes." He took another swig. "Reminds me of that Indiana Jones movie. Except you aren't really afraid of snakes from what I've gathered." He smiled a genuine smile. Somehow, Resa always knew how to warm his cold heart.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa laughed. "Well, ya know, I am. But... I guess I learned how to deal with them over the years. I just got a call from my boss to do a job. But, I'm in need of a vacatation..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fristil stood up and set his bottle down. "Let me do it. Any money I get will work towards that huge-ass tab I have." He turned to Bladus. "Hey! You wanna go on a hunt and get some money?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus was in his own world he was set in the same thought. "If i didnt haved comitted genocide, what could have happened, will i just be a normal demon killing humans or would i been killed by Sparda". He snap out of it when he was called from Fristil."And what do we have to hunt". Sayed as he still looked from the window.

Top Bottom