• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
"Well maybe we would have had some left if someone hadn't drank everything last night."he said while looking at Rin.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sighed and leaned back. "I don't have a face, so I can't eat or drink." He said longingly. "Yet for some reason, I still get hungry..."

Satsui no Hado

"What a brat,but you're strong...I'll give you that."said Akarutei to Rin.
"Anyways,still working for the old fart?"said Akarutei to Ithavol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol scoffed. "Not exactly." He said to Akarutei. "I work for the Cardinal Virtues instead."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Something knocked the door, then after a few seconds of silence kicked it open, a man looking like Dante was behind it, wearing a blue royal coat with gold trim." Long time no see Dante". Vergil said, looking at his brother.

Satsui no Hado

"Well isn't this a heart warming family reunion for you guys?"asked Akarutei while standing in the middle between Vergil and Dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol summoned his staff and stood in between the two brothers. "This is no time to be fighting. There is a much bigger threat on the loose. This fight has no meaning."

Meg

Zu'Coni rubbed her temple and banged her fist on the desk to get everyone's attention. "Now that we're all here we can begin. Everyone sit down."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol did as he was told and sat back down on the couch. "You speak, I listen." He said intently.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Vergil calmed, and gazed at Zu`coni, but he didnt sitted, he wanst going to listen."Aslong as i get my piece of the amulet back, i will cooperate".

Top Bottom