• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol slammed the tip of his staff into the ground, showing his displeasure. "You wanna start something?" He said, angry.

Meg

"Oh shut up." Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. "You keep telling us not to start fights, but then jump down my throat? Honestly, grow up." she glared at him. "And get over yourself while you're at it." she sighed before continuing. "Dante has fought demons a lot worse than Ziodyne. A lot worse. You don't have to worry about him."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol sighed. "I know... I know... But you have no idea what it's like to feel so useless. So helpless."

OOC: What I'm trying to do is have it so everyone goes with Dante, because otherwise people get split up and the RP will get confusing.

Meg

"You aren't useless." she said flatly. Hardly comforting. "Fine. Will all go." If that's what it takes to shut him up. she thought, disgusted.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol growled softly and looked at his feet. "I do not need your pity. I don't deserve it." He said, meaning every word of it.

Meg

"Good." Zu'Coni snapped. "Since you don't have it." she then left to find Akarutei.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
"Well then, since we are all going, let's get this straight. Follow me and watch your back. We'll find Ziodyne as long as you do so." Dante said, following Zu'Coni and gesturing to Ithavol to follow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol walked with Dante, clearly depressed about something or other. He refused to talk anymore, though.

Meg

OOC: Well where though? Just around, are they gonna open one, is there one hidden?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC: I would say it's time to revive this. I'd say the hellgate is hidden, found after they are attacked by different demons. Like the idea?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Funnily enough, Meg and I have been conversing over how to revive this. I think your idea would work Nic.

Top Bottom