• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Demon of Sorrow

Meg

ATTENTION: With six members in the RP I will only allow one more person to join and it must be as a DMC character. I just don't want it to become to crowded is all. If you want to join send me a message ASAP.

This here is a half original-half DMC RP.

I be the GM here, so if you have any questions/comments/concerns/complaints send me a message. If for some reason you can't get in touch with me then send you're message to DT. He's second in command here so RESPECT HIS AUTHORITY! Ah, South Park.

List of Characters:

meg127: Zu'Coni
DT: Angel whose name I forget how to spell
Nic: Dante
Marisa: Rin
Devil of War: Akarutei Hishiyako
TCD: Vergil

Full Name: Lady-Captain Zunoconirella Myzu
Nickname (preferred name): Zu'Coni
Race: Da'Scormada-nocturnal, carnivorous desert people, PM me for a description)
Height: 5'6''
Weapon: Martial artiest, dagger, or short sword. (whatever the situation calls for)
History: She's an officer in the Shadow Forces ( a extra police force/night watch/national guard type thing) and has been friends with Queen Maria Tannemy since childhood. She joined the Shadow Forces at a young age after her father was supposedly killed. She became a member of the king's personal group of crazy people (think SS Officers) After a whole lot of craziness and such she betrayed the king and played a major role in the coup de ta to get rid of him. His daughter, Maria, took the throne. There's lots more to her story, but thats the gist of it.
Personality: Quiet, but caring. Appears strong and confident, but completely broken beyond repair on the inside. She suffers from PTSD from her time in the Soulless. Really only opens up to Maria and a select few others. Those few others know she has a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very serious most of the time, but easily lightens up when appropriate.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My character is a new one named Ithavol, so his bio is going to be posted here.

Name: Ithavol
Race: Angel (Affinity)
Personality: A kindhearted individual who despises darkness. He can't stand to see others suffer.
Physical appearance:
f964135a212ae5e423de26255bd282db.jpg

Bio: He was once a teen-aged boy who was killed by the demonic forces. His soul was given a second chance in the form of becoming an angel, and he now fights against the darkness, committing random acts of kindness wherever he goes.

-------------------------------------

Ithavol flew over the city, rooftop to rooftop, until he got to his destination. He walked into the darkened alley, his staff lighting the way. "Excuse me?" He called into the shadows. "I was called here."

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Name: "The Other" Rin Kagamine
Race:Human
Personality: Very mean at Times to those She bearly Knows Other than that Really Nice also she has many others
Abilities:Singing (Its can hurt when she wants it to) Light and Darkness
Appearance:Blonde hair and Blue eyes
Bio:The Twin Sister of Len Kagamine Rin Kagamine at the age 12 Discovered her Singing ability When she sung at a High note
______
I'll finish this later

Meg

^ That's a good start for now. Ok well once Devil of War posts his bio we can get started.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Sorry it took a while.

Name:Akarutei Hishiyako
Race:Fallen Angel.
Weapon/Powers:A flaming lance,wings and poision darts.
Appearance:Black robes,red shoes,black leather pants,long brown hair,green eyes,a scar across his nose.
Bio:He was formerly one of Gods best soilders but God felt that Akarutei was too cruel to his fellow angels,since he'd often beat them up just to test his power.So God kicked him out of heaven and made him an outcast to angel kind.
Personality:Mostly serious,shows no remorse and no sympathy.

Meg

^ Oooooo That character will fit really well into this. :)

Alrighty so DT kind started us out. I'll get it moving from here.

IC- A soft but cold voice cut through the night. "Are you Ithavol?" a young woman appeared from the shadows. They darkness seemed to cling to her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "Yes. I most likely am not the type of angel you'd expect... I don't exactly look human." He stood ready, seemingly ready to fight at any moment. "I don't feel comfortable here. It is ripe for a battle... And it almost reeks of a set-up... But I must trust you until I have proof not to do so."

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "You expect something that isn't human to be upset by your 'non human' appearance?" She stepped closer to him to reveal what she looked like. She had shoulder length dark red hair with bangs across the right side of her face. Her skin was tan and her cheeks slightly sunken in. Her eyes were black. The whites of her eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. No not white, gray. A long thin, pointed bone came from each nostril and stopped above her lip. She had black claws instead of nails and a scorpion tail that twitched uneasily. Her military uniform as black as the night. "If this area bothers you so much we can go else where. Though I find it soothing."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol would have smiled if he had a mouth. "I am strangely comforted by the fact that you aren't human." He said quickly. "I find humans to be strangely hard to work with."

Meg

Zu'Coni chuckled, revealing her pointed teeth. "I agree. Now then. Do you know why I asked you here?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol shook his head. "I was not told. What am I here for?" He said, gripping his bladed staff tightly.

Meg

"Tell me." she said quietly. "Do you know anything about the Demon of Sorrow?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol gripped his staff tighter. "I have heard only rumors, but I have been told that it drains the emotion from it's victims, making them into emotionless husks of their former selves."

Meg

"That is only partially true. He drains all the good emotions from his victims leaving them with only fear, anger, and sadness. I would also suggest you loosen your grip before you break that staff in half."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol noticed that he was gripping so hard his arm was shaking. He relaxed a bit. "I'm sorry. The mere thought of something like that existing makes me furious..."

Meg

"I know. It was for precisely that reason that I've called you here." Zu'Coni explained. "I'm gathering a team to hunt down and kill him. Will you join me?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol nodded. "It would be a death that would serve this world greatly." He raised his staff and it disappeared in a short flash of light. "I can travel quickly using my wings. I may be able to spread the word for you, and transport you if need be."

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. "You were the last person I asked. I already have my team. Meet me at Devil May Cry tomorrow night and I'll introduce you to everyone else." she then disappeared into the darkness.

Top Bottom