• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

revenge

dallywhitty

Tomb Raider Fan
Maybe you should go into more detail of what they actually did that was apparently so mean.

Agh! What am I kidding? I'm one of those "friends", folks. :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I wouldn't like discussion about hurting or 'paying back' someone here. If you MUST discuss it, please don't announce anything like beating them up and stuff like that.

However do hear their part of the story.;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
they played a cruel joke on me and made me beleive that the girl was "gay" but then they said it was a joke, no justice for them

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ok, but as I said it would be preferable for this conversations to remain on polite terms. If anyone posts something like 'go beat them up' or anything like it, their posts will be edited and the thread locked.

Please continue^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Shoot them!

Just to make absolutely clear: I'm not serious

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I can't tell ya what to do since Tony wants us to not give violence suggestions. Well. I don't think violence will be the answer at all here, but when it comes to revenge I'm rather mean... very mean. >__>

Making you believe a girl was gay? Good christ that's the lamest prank I've heard of since these guys called my house and tried to say 'sexual' things about me and forgot to block their number. I knew who it was (personally too) so I got'em back good at school.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I can lend a hand here.
I am not going to suggest eviscerating them or anything like that. I would think that anyone who does that sort of thing has the brain capacity of an amoeba and the sexual sophistication of a donkey. Therefore I'd recommend challenging them to a battle of the wits in some scenario (could be board games, a type of controversial debate or something else you can think of) Whoever loses has to undergo a large humiliation which you should be able to think up. I'd personally go for making them sing their least favorite song out loud in a public place but it's up to you.;) :lol:

Top Bottom