• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Results

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well, today is the day of A level results being released.

Good luck to everyone that's getting them, feel free to post up if you want to. I should hopefully be getting my japanese result, but who knows?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Good luck Vaux, getting mine later on, have NOT been able to sleep because I'm bricking it.

Been up all night playing Guild Wars instead, I think the first thing I'm gonna do when I get to college is grab a massive coffee and sit in the cafe for a while, shaking, being all terrified, before manning up, getting my results and promtpley burning the envelope so I never have to look at it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Haha. Good luck, I'm sure you did fine. If I do get my result, it's just a couple of hours away. Okay, with that realisation I'm scared...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I get mine at about 12pm, tempted to sleep for a couple hours rather than just sit here and farm the Underworld on Guild Wars for ages, seriously, I'm aware of how heavy my eyes are, it's not gonna bode well when I collect my results and pass out.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dude, sleep for a bit, set your alarm so you can get up in time though.

I haven't a clue when mine might be coming out, but I'm getting there for 10 and I can just chill with my friends if I can't get them then.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I got mine, and, well. It wasnt good. For me, or anyone in my year. All of us got U's in at least half of our exams o_O. I got 5 u's and 2 c's. I have to resit so many exams :dry:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm unsure whether to scream FML at the top of my lungs, or if I should be happy.

On the one hand, I got a B in the only subject I give half a damn about, on the other hand, I got two D's in my other subjects, which means I'll come under a torrent of abuse from my family and be told how my cousin is, as always, perfect and so much better than I am...

Even though I managed to last longer than 3 weeks at college. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
What grades is u's and c's?
Where i live we go with a different kind of result scheme.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
A* - Best you can get, almost perfect
C - A good pass
G - Pass, but only just
U - Fail

Then you have all the letters from G-A plus A*

I didn't get mine. ¬¬ Turns out my japanese results don't come out with everyone elses, so I slept all day and I've only just woke up. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Don't see the logic in the letters. What does the letters mean? In our grade system we got letters that stands for something but I can't see the sense in your letters o_O

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
A* - 95%-100%
A - 80-95%
B - 70-80%
C - 60-70%
D - 50-60%
E - 40-50%
F - 30-40%
G - 20-30%
U - 0-20%

That's about that it becomes. Having not actually got my results I can't be sure.

Keaton

Premium
Congrats to everyone, and my comisserations to those whom didn't do as well as they hoped
^^ Better luck next time eh :)

Also good luck to those who haven't opened their results yet for whatever reason ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Exam results day - I remember that. Crapped myself when it was my GCSE's (needlessly, as it turned out) and had my A Level results delivered to my (then) place of work, which was a crap idea because I couldn't concentrate on my job but neither could I bring myself to open the envelope :lol:

Congrats to those who are getting the results they want/need, commiserations to those who didn't get what they want/need and good luck to the rest of you :D

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
quiksilvershado;184483 said:
I got mine, and, well. It wasnt good. For me, or anyone in my year. All of us got U's in at least half of our exams o_O. I got 5 u's and 2 c's. I have to resit so many exams :dry:

o_O How'd you get 5 U's? Ya got better then me:lol: When I was in school, i was forbidden to do any lesson apart from Math, English and Science >_>" I got a U for my english and after 2 weeks of starting college (in 2006), i finished my english with an A:lol:

Congrats to those who got what they'd hoped for, and my commiserations for those who didn't do as well as they hoped.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'll revive this topic for those GCSE people who get their results today, if any. I can't be bothered to get mine, because I don't know if I should get them or not, so I'll just have a mental break down when I see them during school. >.<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Glad you did, because I found out something new as far as my results are concerned yesterday.

I was 3 bloody marks off a C for Sociology, THREE!
But, since it was such a close shave, they're counting it as a C and letting me go onto the A2 course anyway. :lol:

Keaton

Premium
^Didja forget to write your name and title Mr. Credo?
Thats 3 marks right there lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Japanese:
Listening : 3
Speaking : 2
Reading : U
Writing : 3

Level 1 is the best, level 3 is the worst, U is just terrible. I'd done no revision prior to any of the tests, other than last minuet stuff. >.<

EDIT: Wooo!! I got it wrong, level 1 is the worth, level 3 is the best. I did well!!! ^_^

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Even though I messed about in class (cause i felt like doing what i wanted), i got 3 distinctions =/ I got top marks, but i ain't impressed.

Top Bottom