• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil : Enigma (Private RP between BD and DT)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded and began jogging at a decent pace in search of the elevator. Luckily, he stumbled across it without further confrontation from any infected. "Wow...this thing is pretty big." Leon said with a snort, before punching the call button. A loud, screeching sound made by the engine echoed through the halls, and then the rattling of the elevator churning its way up the shaft caused even more noise. Leon growled, "****, this thing is making entirely too much noise. I wouldn't be surprised if every damned thing in this building has been alerted to our presence."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris huffed. "Why does every goddamn elevator have to be so loud?" The inhuman roar sounded again, much closer than before. It was followed by a shuffling noise that sounded like plant leaves rustling. "That doesn't sound too pleasant..."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon turned, to look at Chris, "No it doesn't. Be ready. We might have to fire a few into something if the elevator doesn't open up fast enough." Leon brought his pistol up to aim down the hall, waiting for whatever it was to round the corner, "I want to hurry up and get down to the bottom of this."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Two venus flytrap looking creatures slowly shuffled around the corner, their tripartite heads splitting open, revealing small bent fangs. Their sibilant hissing filled the hallway, but they were walking more slowly than a zombie. "That elevator better get here soon. But, at the rate these things are walking, they shouldn't be much of a threat." He readied his shotgun, just in case.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, firing off one pistol shot into one of the creatures. The shot did little to deter the creature, but no sooner did Leon think this, the elevator doors slid open. "C'mon let's go! I'd rather not stay here any longer than we have to."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris, choosing to use actions over words, got into the elevator as quickly as possible, taking out his pistol and hitting the creature square in the head, but it still kept going. "They're plants..." He muttered. "They don't have brains. That's a problem." One reared back and spat what appeared to be a glob of water, but when it touched the floor a cloud of white smoke flew up. It was acid. "Leon, start the elevator. NOW."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded and practically punched the control panel. The elevator doors slowly closed, and with a loud clank, the elevator started drifting down. Once the sizzling finally stopped, Leon turned to Sheva and Chris, "This is bad."

Sheva nodded, giving a quick sigh of relief, "Can't believe we made it through that. These things are nothing like the creatures created by Uroboros."

Leon shook his head, putting a few spare bullets into his pistol's clip, "No...this virus is much more gruesome." He paused, "You two okay?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris nodded. "A small drop of acid on my arm, but it's nothing major. We should be fine, as long as that thing doesn't figure out how to use elevators."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon chuckled, "I don't think they're that smart, but I hope we don't have to find out. We're definitely going to need a sufficient amount of firepower before we even think about coming back up. A couple of flamethrowers are bound to work on the plant-types, and this base should have a few spares lying around somewhere."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris nodded again. "Too bad I spent that one from before. I should've used something a little more appropriate for just normal zombies." There was another roar, this one sounding extremely angry. "I think the thing is ****ed because it doesn't know where we went. Lucky us..."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon chuckled, "Yeah...this scenario seems much worst than the one I went through a couple of years ago with the whole WilPharma issue...or even before that when I was in Europe." He paused as the elevator came to a jarring halt. "Alright, we're on the next floor. Keep up your guard...and keep an eye out for survivors."

Sheva stood ready, before looking at Chris, "So, what are we going to do if we do find someone who's still alive?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris thought for a moment and then recalled their orders. "We were supposed to find anyone and bring them back to the plane. I think it should still be here. They wouldn't abandon their orders, would they?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, turning to Chris, "They wouldn't as long as something didn't get to them." As the large, metallic, elevator doors ground their way open, they revealed a very clean, dimly-lit corridor leading straight into darkness. Leon stepped forward, pistol in front, deceived by the cleanliness of the place as a rotten odor drifted its way into his nose. "Euck! Something smells wretched in here."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The acrid stench of rotting flesh wafted into Chris' nose and he stifled a cough. "Something must be rotting. Be careful, it could be more zombies." He stuck his pistol out in front, ready for anything.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, "Duly noted. Well, I suggest we start moving. The longer we wait around, the easier it'll be for something to find us." Leon began walking forward.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris followed closely behind. "So, when do we find the map? I hate not knowing where we're going..." There was a thump behind them, then a crash and a few groans. "Oh, great..."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon turned, "How many people do you think there are in-" It was at that very moment, that what cut Leon off happened to be a long, slimy tongue. "What? These too?!" Leon fired in the general direction of the attack, unsuccessfully pinging the wall a few times, "Damn!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris groaned. "Oh, Lickers? This day just gets better and better." The Licker swung around the corner, followed by two Licker Beta's that seemed to be being bossed around by the stronger Licker. "Look, it's telling them what to do. Now's our chance!" He shot one of the Beta's killing it by shooting it through the brain.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The shot that Chris fired had startled the larger of the two remaining Lickers, and as the Beta simply hissed, the stronger jumped at Leon, one claw digging into his shoulder as it tackled him to the ground. Leon struggled to counter the menacing predator, but to no avail.

Sheva yelled out over the racket of the growling and wrestling, "We've got a few zombies heading toward us!" She began firing well-aimed shots into the crowed, effectively disabling a few with headshots.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris butted the Licker Alpha in the head with his shotgun, and then fired into the prone beast, killing it. Grabbing Leon's hand, he lifted him up. "You okay?" He asked after shooting the final confused Licker to death.

Top Bottom