• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil : Enigma (Private RP between BD and DT)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It is 2012. Three whole years have passed since the undermining of Wesker and the neutralization of the Uroboros virus. One could say that life across the globe has retained a somewhat peaceful balance. However, an old threat has reemerged. Among the icy mountains of Antarctica, a recently established US Surveillance and Scientific Research base has gone silent, with only one clip of footage making it back to sources in the USA. Though only 5 seconds of the footage were actually observable, those 5 seconds alone were enough to reveal something. A distorted being had been filmed right before the camera was cut off. Automatically taking the precaution of assuming it to be a possible bio-threat, BSAA agents Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar, and Seasoned Virus Veteran, Leon S. Kennedy, have already been dispatched to investigate the disturbance at Base US-002.

-----
ACT 1

The plane was small, but it was big enough to carry two pilots and a few passengers, which was currently all that was needed. The white plains below glowed to a point before almost blending into the bright-gray sky. A small spec could be seen in the distance out of the airplanes windows. Base US002. The Co-pilot peeked into the passengers cabin, "You two doing alright back there?" He motioned towards Chris and Sheva.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris nodded. "We're doing just fine. I don't suppose that thing on the video looked familiar to you? Your face sort of twitched when you saw it." He sighed and looked down. "Whatever it is, it was smart enough to knock out all the communications in that base. We should be careful."

OOC: The reason Chris asked if the monster looked familiar is because Leon fought it a total of five times during Resi 2.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, "Good to know. And...I'm not sure. If I've seen something similar to it before, then I'm more curious as to how it got here, and why. On a brighter note, I've heard quite a lot about you. Good to know that I'll be teamed up with someone who knows what they're doing. Although, when we land, I suggest we split up to cover more ground at a faster pace. The first hint of anything out of place, and we'll contact eachother via radio. But be careful. In case the radio transmissions get blocked by something out here, we need to stay on our toes." Leon turned to look out of the window. The Base was forming into a more recognizable shape. The pilot began to speak, "Alright, here goes. We're about to land, so check your gear and get ready. ETA: 45 seconds."

The plane began its decent onto the icy runway leading towards the first of several large buildings that made up the base. Leon sifted through several items, among which was a pistol and an extra clip, and a radio. Leon tossed two small canisters over to Chris and Sheva, "First Aid Spray. Keep it handy."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris grabbed a pair of extra clips and tossed one to Sheva, who snatched it out of the air and put it in her belt. Chris checked his gun over to see if it was in good working order, although the real reason he was doing this was because he was nervous. Even though he'd done something like this before, back during the fall of Umbrella in 2004, in Siberia, it was still getting to him. You never get used to things like this. "Leon, be careful. If you see anything suspicious, contact me right away. I don't care if you're going to be pulverized, just do it so I can get to you." He looked at the facility and shivered. "I should've brought heavier clothes. I hope the place is heated."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
As the plane landed on the runway, it slowly came to a halt, stopping right outside of the Security Center. Leon sighed, "Don't worry, I'm sure the place will have central heating." Flipping a small, fur-lined hood over his head, Leon stepped towards the rear exit of the plane. "Which do you two want? The Crew Quarters, or the Security Center? That's where we need to start. If you find anyone who's alive, get them to a safe place until we can transport them out of here."

The rear exit began sliding open, allowing a cold gust of wind to blow through the plane. A dense haze of snow covered the area.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris shrugged. "Security Center probably has some heavier weapons inside. I'll take Sheva there." He looked at Sheva. "What do you think?" She nodded. "The Security Center seems like a safe bet. We should go there." Chris turned to Leon. "That leaves you the Crew Quarters. That's where the survivors will probably be huddled in, too." He got out of the plane and put up his hood. "Catch you later." He said as he and Sheva walked towards the facility.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, and stepped out of the plane as well, disappearing in the haze as the plane's hatch closed up, and the plane itself began to rumble away. Sheva looked over to Chris, "So...what do you think this is? It couldn't be Uroboros again, could it?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris shook his head. "No. All the remaining samples were destroyed when Wesker's plane crashed. There's no way it's Uroboros." When they reached the facility, Chris opened the door and peered inside. "Nothing inside. Come on, let's go." As they walked down the hallway, Chris got more and more worried. "Shouldn't there be guards here?" Sheva looked at him cautiously. "Do you think that creature killed them?" Chris grunted. "I wouldn't be surprised."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It was just as Chris had observed. The base looked to be completely empty, though everything in the Check-in Area seemed to be in place. Leon's voice buzzed over Chris' radio, "First sign of something bad. The Crew Quarters is wrecked. Doesn't look like anyone could be here though. There's a significant amount of blood in several rooms, but no bodies. I'm going to explore a little farther, but if it gets much worse than this, I'm going to head back your way." With that, Leon clicked off of the radio.

It was then that rattling could be heard beyond one of the doors leading out of Check-in. Sheva drew her pistol and clicked the safety off, "What do you think? Should we go have a look at whatever that was?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris nodded. "That seems like a good idea, but be ready, just in case." He clicked the safety of his own handgun off as well. He approached the door cautiously, ready to shoot whatever came out...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Sheva slowly swung the door open, revealing a dimly lit, concrete walled corridor. Nothing was in sight. Sheva sighed, "Nothing. This is already giving me a really bad feeling, Chris. What do you want to do?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris sighed and put his gun down. "I don't know, really. I suppose we should look elsewhere. This IS the security chamber, so there should be a gun-locker somewhere. Let's hope we can grab some firepower."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Sheva nodded, "Want to continue down this way then? Or save it for later?" She looked around anxiously, lowering her weapon as well.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Let's keep going. A handgun is more than enough for a few zombies." He took out his walkie-talkie and radioed Leon. "Hey, Leon, anything new on your end? We haven't found any people here. Everything looks fine, but all the people are gone. It's a safe bet that creature took them out."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Sheva nodded, and took a few steps down the hall ahead of Chris. Leon radioed back, "New...yes. An actual body. It looks...freshly killed. I'm not taking any chances by sticking around. I'm going to continue on. how are things with you?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Like I said, not much to see. Everything seems to be in working order, but all the people are gone. This place must've been evacuated after the breakout." He looked around a bit and found a door marked "armory". "I think our luck is turning around, though. I found the Armory. Meet me there, okay?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon's voice buzzed back over the radio, "Yeah, I'll be there in a few- what the hell? Hey... hey wait! What...no! Freeze! Hold it ri- Damn it!" Two gunshots pierced out over the radio, and Leon's grunt could be heard. "****! Chris, there might be a delay! They...they all came out of nowhere! Watch out! You might-" More gunshots echoed out "Guh! You might not be alone after all! Be careful!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"They?! Who's "they"?! Zombies?" Chris was answered by moaning coming from the armory and the door fell over, zombies pouring through. "Damn it! Eat it, zombie freaks!" Chris shot shell after shell into the zombies, but they just wouldn't go down. "Damn! What the hell does it take to kill these things?!" Suddenly, he got an idea. Running past the zombies and into the armory, he found a flamethrower and used it to torch the zombies. They fell down, burnt and festering. "Leon, burn them! Shoot a gas line or something, just torch 'em!"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The radio-line was silent, and then Leon finally spoke back up, "Chris...it's not just zombies. There's more than just a few zombies. Some of these things don't even look remotely human."

Leon was silent once again, "I think they've left me for now. I'm coming back to the Security Center. Wait at the Armory."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Not even remotely human? Like the creatures infected with the Veronica virus you fought back in South America?" Chris sighed and tossed the empty flamethrower aside. "This is going to be a perfect day, I can already tell..."

Top Bottom