• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil : Enigma (Private RP between BD and DT)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It was a long while before Leon showed up. And when he did, he slowly rounded the corner with his pistol already aimed in front of him until he saw Chris and Sheva, "Hey...no more splitting up. That was a bad idea on my part." Leon looked around, and saw the expended Flame Thrower on the ground, and then at the weapon racks, and huffed, "A shotgun...one shotgun. You take it for now."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris took the shotgun and judged it's weight. It was a Remington model, suited more for hunting than creature killing, but it would do just fine. "Thanks. We should get going, before more infected creatures show up."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon nodded, and looked over to Sheva, "You ready too?"

She tilted her head, "I guess so."

Leon nodded once more, and walked over to Chris, "Hey, I found this. It's not very detailed, but it looks like a top view of the base. It should help us navigate to different sections when we need to know which specific building to get to. As for building-specific maps...those will probably be around in each building."

US002.png

-Notes:
Grayed Areas on map are inaccessible.
Red Star is area of entry.
Lines are Tram Systems.
Each Dome represents a separate part of US002.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris examined the map, weighing which area they should go to. "Well, the Observatory probably doesn't have anything of interest, so we can ignore that for now until we get a good reason to go there. I think we should head to the Science Center. That's probably where most of the creatures came from, and that's also where we can find out how this all started. Any questions?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon hesitated on asking a question, but formed the words in his mouth nonetheless, "You think we can make it through both Crew Quarters sections of the base? And even then, we're probably going to need to find the primary power supply and reactivate it for those parts of the base so the Tram and Monorail will work. The entire center was running on backup generators while I was in there."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Well, we really have no other choice. But you make an excellent point. However, this map doesn't say where the Power Room is." He looked around for a moment. "Wait, this is only a ground level map. How far underground does this facility go?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon paused to think on it, "I honestly don't know. I wasn't given much intel on the place prior to this mission. We'll have to figure out the hard way, I guess. Anyway, if we're going to do this, we'll probably need to find a Security pass to get access to the tram as well. So let's work on finding that before we go after the generator."

Sheva turned to face Chris, and then looked at Leon, "We're probably going to need more than a couple of pistols and a shotgun to do this."

Leon shrugged, "We're going to have to work with what we've got for now. If all else fails, just revert to close combat with your knife...or run."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris began to look around and rummaged through some of the cabinets in the small office there. "Is this a Security pass?" He asked as he pulled out a small red card. "Looks legit to me, but we still need to get the power up and running."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Leon walked to Chris and observed the card, "It looks to be that way, but we'll never know unless we try it out. As you said though, let's go get the power up and running." Leon turned and left the room, pistol at the ready.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris followed Leon closely, keeping his shotgun ready. Sheva headed up the rear, making sure no monsters crept up on them. "So, where do you think is a safe bet to have an elevator?" Chris asked Leon.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"Probably in the middle of the building somewhere. This structure is built like a dome, so I think that's the safest place to have one. Although, if we're looking for the main power in here, it's quite possible that it will only activate this building's energy supply." Leon paused, "Come to think of it, it might be a good idea to venture down through here first. It's possible that we'll find better equipment, and maybe even survivors."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris nodded. "You have a point. You should lead the way. You may not have as much experience as I do, but you seem to have a natural sense of direction, something I lack." He looked around. "After that skirmish, I expected something a bit nastier to attack us. Remember those Plant 43 monsters you fought back in Raccoon City?"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"Hah, that was a fun day." Leon scoffed, rounding one of the corners in the corridor. The hallway branched into a T. Leon looked back at Chris, "I think we should go right. Speak now or forever hold your peace."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris smiled. "Right it is, then. Lead the way, I've got our backs." At that moment, and inhuman roar sounded throughout the Security Center. Sheva pulled her gun at the ready and looked around. "Do you think it's the thing that got everyone else?" Chris sighed and pumped the shotgun. "I wouldn't doubt it. Leon, we need to move, fast."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"It didn't sound far from here, so yeah, good idea." Leon stepped around the corner heading down the right pathway. At that exact moment, the wall crashed down, separating Leon from Chris and Sheva. Debris piled up to the point of there not even being an inch of space between the rubble and the ceiling. From the hole in the wall emerged a humanoid creature, tentacles flailing out of its back in a wild manner. A rasping growl came from the depths of the creature's throat, and a large slit opened up on the left side of its chest, revealing a gargantuan eye. The monster snarled, and began pacing slowly towards Chris. Leon's voice crackled over the radio, but there was static interference, "Chris! - hell outta there! It looked - infected - G-Virus! We don't have - fire power! Just run!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris didn't have to be told twice. He took a potshot into the things back just for good measure and then ran like the devil was after him. Which, basing on the situation, it probably was. It wasn't until he'd run at least six rooms away that he'd realized he'd left Sheva behind. He radioed Leon. "Leon! Is that thing still chasing you? If it is, tell me where you are so I can help you!"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"I don't know...it's not on my side. Did you see it on yours? Are you still with Sheva?" Leon's voice could be heard clearly once again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I managed to get a potshot off on the thing before my legs took off before my brain could catch up. I ended up leaving Sheva behind, though. I'm heading back now." Chris ran back to the area where the creature was as fast as his legs would carry him. Taking out his shotgun and giving the thing a good what-for in the face, he grabbed Sheva's hand and dragged her out, again getting her about six rooms away. "This is what the G-Virus does? I thought you destroyed the only remaining sample... Okay, you seriously need to tell me what happened back in Raccoon City. Starting now."

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
"The most vivid thing I remember was a scientist named William Birkin. But he was destroyed as far as I know. He was killed by an explosion while in a horrifically mutated form of the G-Virus. I don't how these things are infected with the G-Virus though. I can't think right now, we just need to concentrate on regrouping. I can't tell where I am right now, but I can still hear that thing walking around on the other side. I'm going to try and get to the elevator. Meet me there f you can."

Sheva looked over to Chris, "What the hell was that thing?!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chris looked at Sheva and sighed. "From what Leon told us, it's infected with the G-Virus. The good thing about it is that it's transmission rate is even lower than Uroboros, requiring a direct injection or an oral implantation by a G-Host, from what the data said. We should be relatively safe. Now come on. We need to get to the elevator before that thing attacks us again." Chris lead the way, keeping his shotgun at the ready and blasting a few zombies along the way. He heard the creature roar again and picked up his pace, eventually reaching Leon. "Let's go! There isn't much time until that thing finds us again."

Top Bottom