• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil (and survival horror in general), kind of disappoints me now...

Gasoline Tank

There's a glimpse of a woman with blonde hair, and I think that could be the returning villain, Maria. Knowing what Capcom are like though, I wouldn't be surprised if they felt inclined to ignore that previous film's events and bring in somebody new, because that's what they're always usually doing. Meh.

Other than that, it's awesome to have Jill back, at long last. Although I would have preferred her more classic look, as that redesign of hers really ain't the best. It also reminds me too much of that trashy RE3 remake from 2020, where they cut out more than half the original game's content, ruined Nemesis, left out Barry, and several locations were only seen in the background. Etc.

Anyway, I'll embed the trailer.

Gasoline Tank

At least Leon doesn't look as bad as Chris does in RE7.

Whoever cast that dude in that game, needs to educate him or herself on the general mythology of the franchise.

Yep. The remake is shaping up to be quite awesome.

Gasoline Tank

I found myself getting bamboozled after a while. Like, there's more puzzles in this remake. Why do that to the one action heavy, beloved game?

Silly, silly Capcom. :p

Top Bottom