• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil 0

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Just got that **** a day ago, but I was to lazy to post the thread.

I was used up one extra bullet and couldn't kill that ****ing centipede boss, so I started over and pwned everyone till about the half-way point.

My ultimate flaw was the control scheme. If there is ever a issue that'll make you cum blood, it's gonna be the controls of any RE game before 4... Or some type of sexually transmitted disease.

The game is as beautiful as it was then now.
It runs smoothly, that means no slow-downs.
The feeling of success after running through the game's unlocking a gigantic puzzle that is in-fact the game you'll feel that sense of achievement.

And then you have the ever-classic epic after party.
Be certain that Resident evil 0 will deliver.

As far as scares? That all depends on the person.

I'd give the game a 4.5/5

Discuss.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree with the control styles, I don't enjoy pre-resi4 because resi4's controls are inspired :D and make the game far more comfortable to explore ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
I really wanna play any resident evil game but i don't have a ps2, psx or ps3 so i can't play and i surely won't get a ps for the game... and it isn't either on the xbox... they seem awesome all of them even the first one.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Resident evil 0 is a Game cube exclusive.
So is the remake of the original.

Most Resident evil's are on the Game cube, not the Playstation2.

Pantera Queen

I'd like to get into Resident Evil as well. Since they remade 'em all for the GameCube. Of course I'd have to order 'em online from Amazon since no store I'm around sells GameCube games.

Bringer, where'd you buy this game? Just askin'.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
There are no Play-n-Trades near by? They carry pretty much everything and can order for you, but if no such store is near I suggest eBay or Amazon or whatever site you prefer to order your stuff from.

I never played RE:0. For shame, I know. The GC section at LameStop is dying and I'd probably have to order it too. Nemesis was by far my fav. RE game.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I made it a point to get all the RE games. they just never cease to be fun :lol: I remember when me and my friend Kyle rented the remake of RE1 we saw the first zombie and almost sh*t our pants :lol: we left his room and played Yu-gi-Oh in the kitchen with the lights on for like 3 hours :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I got my copy from Amazon.

Unfortunately, I've never been scared of a game since Re4.
It scared all the fear out of me in the first thirty minutes of playing.

So I don't play 0 for the scares because I can't.:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The Da3dra;156625 said:
I made it a point to get all the RE games. they just never cease to be fun :lol: I remember when me and my friend Kyle rented the remake of RE1 we saw the first zombie and almost sh*t our pants :lol: we left his room and played Yu-gi-Oh in the kitchen with the lights on for like 3 hours :lol:

I can't play any sort of horror game at night/by myself any more. Well. In the day time is fine, but I know that ruins the whole point of it. Resident Evil 4 actually managed the very first time I played it to have me throw the controller across the room when I got surprised by the chain saw guys and those creepy ones in the castle that can be so quiet or mutter and you can see where they are then they are suddenly up behind you.

I've heared good things about 0 and even saw the N64 beta of it years ago. I just wish I could find it without having to buy online, but I might just end up having to do that.

Top Bottom