• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Report function in the profiles.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Shouldn't there be a button to just report someone for having an offensive sig right there on their visitor profile?

I alwase have to post a VM to a staff member, but they aren't alwase online.

It would just seem convenient to find an offensive sig and just hit the report button.:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Since the function will only be used on rare occassions, manually reporting it should suffice for now.

^_^

If you find another members Visitor Message offensive/rule breaking, feel free to use the report function there. Otherwise, sadly since we can't add buttons ourselves you'll have to make do :)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;137231 said:
Since the function will only be used on rare occassions, manually reporting it should suffice for now.

^_^

If you find another members Visitor Message offensive/rule breaking, feel free to use the report function there. Otherwise, sadly since we can't add buttons ourselves you'll have to make do :)

Really? Oh well, O.K.:unsure:

I just thought that it would save time.^_^

Keaton

Premium
Black Angel;137233 said:
Really? Oh well, O.K.:unsure:

I just thought that it would save time.^_^

Your probably right lol
But we can't do much with the basic skeleton of the forum, we can only pad it out and make it look prettier :D

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I use to know how to hack.
I used to be quite hated in forums because of it.

Its been ten years since I hacked ANYTHING. I forgot now. :lol:
Just incase your wondering, YES I WAS 8 YEARS OLD when I hacked (Im 18 now). I was considered a prodigy until I hit my teen years. Now I'm just "slightly above average" :lol: On the plus side I can draw and write stories.

Damn I was offtopic.

Well I never used report functions. Seems lame. I'd rather use PMs.

Top Bottom