• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real dumb question but...does anyone else get lost in this game?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I forget what mission I'm on right now, but Nero just got his DT and now I'm wandering around the castle confused as **** on where I'm supposed to go. I remember long ago, on vanilla DMC4, how much of a nightmare that ****ing forest was and with those four stupid ****ing doorframe things that would teleport you to different parts of the map. Maybe I'm just tired but-

DAE ever get lost in this game?

(Ninja Edit: replace the did in the title with a does.)

Khundy

Berserker
I did get lost, but having played for the last 7-8 years, I've memorized the correct route. I've always gotten lost in the first play through, DMC3 was the worst because of the different tower rooms.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
(Ninja Edit: replace the did in the title with a does.)

Done =)

And yeah, I probably will end up getting lost at some point. But not knowing what you have to do or where you have to go, doesn't always mean that you just don't know. It's (for myself) usually a case of me knowing, but just not concentrating at the time. So I have to give my memory a shuffle.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
IIRC, after getting the devil trigger you have to go through the waterfall to get to the forest.

As for me, I never got lost but the puzzles and other gimmicks (like the disappearing platforms in the canyons) really slowed me down. I often just used trial and error until something worked.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
I used to always get lost in Fortuna Castle when I first had the game on the first couple of goes---Nowadays I just know the whole castle of by heart, lol!

Top Bottom