• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate Your Sig's!

Evil Nero

As mentioned from Puen's thread about us all rating his sig, I thought I might as well create a thread where you can post your sigs and get helpful hints in the write direction.

So if your looking for help or want to see what people think of your sig, come here.

=]

Keaton

Premium
Although Rating threads usually end up going off topic and eventually closed...I will let this live.

BUT if it goes off topic or ANY flaming begins, I will lock without warning.

This could be a nice thread where constructive critism could be given, in the nicest ways possible :)

Refrain also from marks out of ten or percents...they help no-one ^__^

On-topic: I like the two-tone effect you have gone for Evil Nero :)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Evil Nero- I'm not a big fan of your signatures, The effects are kinda interesting as keaton said.. but i personally think it would look better if you only had 1. (I think it looks cleaner, and more organized, in my opinion. both of the signatures are kinda alike so may as well only have 1 right? ) I think it would look better if you just had the blue one.. or maybe the red one.. you decide!!
Blue one: 4/10
Red one:4/10 (Please don't take it personally.. its just my opinion.) =)

Keaton- Pretty good, Easy on the eyes, And i love soul calibur.. 8/10

Sparda™

^ Bandoor. I love Sephiroth, and the pose on the signature, but except to a gradient and some smudging, I can't see anything else.

Although, I'd give It a fair 7.5/10...

Koemi

half-breed
^^ that chibi version of Nero is so cute. love it. The other Nero sig's background suites that posture well. The blue tone is mixing well. ;)

^ hm... it's DA's sig and oh well, what can I say ^_^ the effects are always stunning. Though, the contrast on the center figure is a bit blur and I can't figure out what she's wearing (but this can easily be part of the effect...)

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^
really like how you've incorporated the anime and game dante and that quote. Quite well done :D I was actually a fan of your sig before this thread

Keaton

Premium
^which sig are you referring to Puenboy?

o_O

I think all the artwork here is great!
Every peice shows a new side of creativity :D

Keaton

Premium
^thanks, I appreciate it! The Darkness is my latest obsession ^___^

I love your Dexter one btw, particually incorperating the title of the Novels, which is a nice touch :D

A very dark sig indeed ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Loving all the links to rules...10/10 :p (and I like the bloke who is probably someone everyone else knows about apart from me...)

Of course, my sig pwns EVERYONE's...:lol:

Keaton

Premium
^LOL!

Religeon rant gives you plus marks from me, and although I don;t own Call of Duty - Womens Edition, my girlfriend raves about it :D

Keaton

Premium
^naw, shes into SnM, Scrubbing and Mopping :D

Damn, I'm expired if she sees this lol! :O!

Evil Nero

Didn't know I'd be telling an Admin and a Super moderator off for going off topic! lol!

I need idea's for a new sig. anyone?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Evil Nero.

Signature 1: Creative signature with Nero.9.5/10.:)
Signature 2: Awesome signature with Dante.10/10.:)

Don't talk about mine signature.I using only the basics of photoshop,so mine is not so good.:)

Koemi

half-breed
^^ I sorta like your sigs right now - the contrast between two is eye-catching, though you can work on the quote I think.

new idea... since you're into Nero, why not use a pose that he's in DT or changing to DT?

^ mine isn't using photoshop so your's fine. The effect is nice, but IMO color in this sig isn't mixing in too well...

Evil Nero

^there kinda hard to come buy, and then you have to thaw them out of a picture and the aura of the DT doesn't look very good.

But i'll see what I can find =]

Top Bottom