• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSP online at the dmc.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have noticed that when im on my psp using the internet and on the the forum theres no arcade ( as im a supporter i should get this ) and its only when im on my PSP ... and ideas , its not a prob but i was just wondering ....

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Last time I checked, Flash and the PSP don't get on very well online, it's going to be because you're using a PSP rather than an actual computer.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id say Kyles answer would be pretty close to the mark. Some things on the Internet dont function well on other devices that dont use proper browsing software.

Keaton

Premium
^What Firmware are you running Wickse?

If its not the most recent, it could be the reason.
I think Firmware 4.0 had updated Flash. Although, if you imagine the PSP as a Tiny Computer, it doesn't have the power to load games unless they have been made specifically for the PSP.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have no idea :lol: but thanks for the suggestions guys so this thread can be closed now if u want it to be ;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, I'm assuming you know how to update your PSP's firmware system. (Why do I keep spelling it Fireware the first time I type it?)

If not, it basically involves you having an internet connection and going to the Network Update section of the PSP main menu, should do it automatically after that, that is, if it tells you an update is avaliable.

Either way, I'm assuming no more discussion needs to be done on the matter?

Just in case, I'll throw you this link.

How to update PSP Firmware.

That should about solve your problems if Firmware 4 does infact come with an updated Flash system, if it doesn't, then just assume that it's not going to work, and that it's not compatible or something.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom