• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 Anyone?

Dark Drakan

Admin
forbiden crystl;143560 said:
Well i luv all the final fantasys so i want the new ones of them and i want the new dmc too but the 360's are cheeper

Well FFXIII will be on 360 too as will the next DMC. All down to personal choice and all depends which you think will suit your gaming tastes or whatever your going to primarily using it for.

Dark Drakan

Admin
forbiden crystl;143565 said:
I guess i'll get a 360 then when i save up :D

My cusin has a ps3 so i guess i can just play on his :p

Both great consoles and you will be happy with either. ^_^

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well hey everyone i would love it if you all added me :) so we can be in contact on PS3 oh yeah go PS3 :):)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;143562 said:
Well FFXIII will be on 360 too as will the next DMC. All down to personal choice and all depends which you think will suit your gaming tastes or whatever your going to primarily using it for.

FYI - FFXIII Versus wont though. Thats actually been confirmed an exclusive for PS3. FFXIII is multiplatform though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lord Esura;143656 said:
FYI - FFXIII Versus wont though. Thats actually been confirmed an exclusive for PS3. FFXIII is multiplatform though.

Yeah thats why i mentioned FFXIII and didnt mention VS. =]

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I'm on psn ALL THE TIME. :p

PSN: ManlToe. (DIDN'T MAKE THE NAME) :p
I have a mic.
Games I have:
CoD WaW! Amazing!
CoD 4: MW
(MK VS DC universe is on its way from gamefly.)
Army of 2.. -_-
R6V2
DMC4
GTA4
Little big planet
rock band
RENTED Quantum of Solace. (REALLY GOOD.. same engine as CoD4.)
RENTED Mirrors Edge (SOOOO REPETITIVE.. -_-)

Anyway, you can add me if you would like. (I generally only like playing with people that have a mic) :p

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well that kinda sucks, but when i get a mic we should play some time :)
(sorry if i'm off topic again :))

Tawsie

Give Me More...
May be old or new but you can edit your personal details to now include your PSN, just like you can with the 360.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Tawsie;144636 said:
May be old or new but you can edit your personal details to now include your PSN, just like you can with the 360.

Actually, that was my idea.
The staff added after I bugged them about it (check my thread in the Feedback/Suggestions forum) and accused them of being Xbots :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lord Esura;144638 said:
Actually, that was my idea.
The staff added after I bugged them about it (check my thread in the Feedback/Suggestions forum) and accused them of being Xbots :lol:

Yeah i added it as the idea hadnt crossed my mind until you mentioned it, just an oversight that was rectified.

Top Bottom