• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 Anyone?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yo people i was just wondering how many of you actually have a PS3...also do you go on the Playstation Network...because all i see is 360 players on here well so far because i don't have a 360 but...still man there's a lot of people who have 360's :):):)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
PSN: Esura

Games I own for PS3:
- Devil May Cry 4
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Metal Gear Solid 4th
- Heavenly Sword
- Unreal Tournament III
- The Darkness
- Assassin's Creed
- TimeShift
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Unreal Tournament 3 are the only games I play online though.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
That's right, i spend most time with my 360...my PS3's with my sister, and she's just playing something like a crappy life-simulator...harumph.

I wanna play dmc4 on the pS3!!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't have a PS3 but for the past week I've been looking into cheap PS3 bundles. I have to be honest, besides Metal Gear Solid 4, and perhaps Resistance 2 and Little Bit Planet, there's no games I'd buy it for. I'd only really be buying it to play Blu-ray movies. Who knows, maybe Santa will leave me a PS3 for Christmas!

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I love the ps3 but i don't know if i should get one or not, they seem absolutley brilliant but the 360's are alot cheaper and look like they have good quallity too. Meh* what should i get?

Dark Drakan

Admin
forbiden crystl;143154 said:
I love the ps3 but i don't know if i should get one or not, they seem absolutley brilliant but the 360's are alot cheaper and look like they have good quallity too. Meh* what should i get?

Depends what games your into really.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Mine is well Chob101 :)

of course you gonna have to wait a little while to actually talk to me because well i still need to buy the microphone headset for my PS3 :):):)

Esura

chob101;143451 said:
Mine is well Chob101 :)

of course you gonna have to wait a little while to actually talk to me because well i still need to buy the microphone headset for my PS3 :):):)

Me 2, LOL.
I typically mail anywho on PSN LOL

Esura

Yup.
Whenever I'm on DMC.org, I'm online. Why? Because I have no computer...thus I use a PS3 browser, and I auto connect to PSN.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've had my ps3 for nearly a year but recently got online, if anyone wants to add me it's: Evil-dark187 please don't ask where I got the name :lol:.

Top Bottom