• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Protagonist in next installment

Protagonists?

• Dante

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Vergil

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Female protagonists

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Multiple character gameplay.

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, why are we arguing? Why can't we just have them both be in the game, and it would be 2 player co-op?

In my DMC5 idea, one disk is Nero, the other is Dante. P2 in those are Dante and Nero respectively.

Would that solve all our problems? No. Would it stop the fans from complaining as much? Most likely.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
^Agreed. I like the idea of two-player co-op...but only if it is somehow not sharing ONE screen. That would concern me as it would be difficult for players to get the full movement effect without disrupting the other player. I could see this happening if they made it split-screen or online compatible.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Probably online capable would be the best option.Split screen could create problems for this kind of series,but the definate answer will be coming in July 29 this year with SB3's new two co-op system with split-screen...

@ Dread : Actually they could easilly do it,even with one player,considering they use the NPC system of Sengoku Basara.That would be sweet.Vergil and Dante in a team...and a selectable Nero for the Nero fans...and Sparda costumes...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;231037 said:
Not just Sparda costume. Sparda mini-campaign. It's time he got the spotlight.

^Since Crapcom decided to go with the Metal Gear SOlid logic,I predict we will "probably" get a Sparda game and then the old man will his own miniseries,like Big Boss.

Sparda™

Devil Bane;231181 said:
^Since Crapcom decided to go with the Metal Gear SOlid logic,I predict we will "probably" get a Sparda game and then the old man will his own miniseries,like Big Boss.

And probably Sparda will meet his sons... I'm predicting a huge Metal Gear Solid influence in the upcoming games.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup.If it was at lkeast the genre that MGS was,then it would be no problem but now...:p

Oh,well noone can have it all...wait if they go by the MGS logic,after the series ends we will have a Nero exclusive game,like Raiden with MGS : Rising.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;230864 said:
DMC3 wasn't mindblowing. It was just another DMC for me. DMC1 is the only truly good one, IMO. The others just seem rather rubbish.

DMC5 needs to go back to DMC1's gothic roots.

I think you might be my clone Dreadnought.

Darth Angelo

I think they actually did bring it back in 4 with another castle setting. They should have all been in environments like that it just seems to fit better.

Sparda™

Darth Angelo;231250 said:
I think they actually did bring it back in 4 with another castle setting. They should have all been in environments like that it just seems to fit better.

Devil May Cry 4 had a nice setting but failed as It was way too redundant.

Darth Angelo

I would have been a lot happier with it if they hadn't cut out Nero's route turned it round and glued it on Dante just for the sake of it.

Sparda™

Darth Angelo;231257 said:
I would have been a lot happier with it if they hadn't cut out Nero's route turned it round and glued it on Dante just for the sake of it.

Exactly, redundancy.

aoshi

I might not grin if nero was in the next game. Devil bringer was an abuse but red queen and exceed were very dynamic. And more nero like humans except with different demonic origins. Like credo.Credo was awesome.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
i only sed nero cuz he's my fave...here's my ideas
Dante- started with him
Nero- fave
Vergil- the drunk in fortuna theory would make a good plot
Female Protagonist- Trish wuz fun in dmc 2, Lady wud b fun...maybe lucia
Multiple- im indecisive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom