• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Proof!! For now...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Damn. I want him to appear in gameplay. But, they dont necesarrily need the voice actor there for the flashbacks. They could just replay the gaming part from the previous game on that platform.

june34

Zato-OW is right think vergil will be a secret playable character or in a flash back. im shure dante will think about him some time in the game.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aww, thats kinda sad if he thinks of Verg again. Well, I hope he is an unlockable charcter. Or, maybe he just appears for a short while in gameplay too. Ya never know.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Haven;54368 said:
He might appear in flashbacks or something.

That's what I'm thinking. It would be nice. :] You know how they had Sparda as an unlockable character in the past DMCs, I'm sure Sparda and Vergil will be unlockables in this one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Me too. Sparda should be an unlockable charcter, as always. Sorry for going off topic but, I have to ask this question. I dont know if there will be 2 CD's for DMC4. For Nero and Dante. Like in DMC2, Lucia and Dante. But, in DMC3 SE, you could use Vergil and Dante in one CD.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There should be one dvd/blue ray for DMC4. After all the producer said that in some point in the game we see a cut-scene with Dante and start using him instead.;)

aoshi

i think dan is voicing for "dante" in DMC4??????
i expect vergil to be an unlockable character.I see dante himself is only a supporting character in DMC4 as the story revolves around fortuna and nero.I wonder what part could vergil be of fortuna or anything of fortuna.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
heatlancer;54556 said:
is it just me or do the metal gear solid games and the devil may cry games seem to be alot alike?

How do you find them alike :huh:, if vergil is in Nero's arm then it'll be like MGS.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I really have no idea how much time you get to play each character, but since the story is based on Nero and (sorry to say) more focused on him, I think we'll be playing Nero most of the time. Maybe when you beat the game you can choose to play as Dante (instead of Nero) through out the game. :] That'd be really nice.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i agree with demonslayer6 2 disc the cool disc (dante) and the sucky disc .....(him)

well its not really fair to say that i dont even no what Neros like

Poopy X

The best artist.
son of the devi;54275 said:
ok this funney to the people who like kirby

I play Kirby too. In Kirby the Amazing Mirror(GBA),
when Kirby has the "Sword" as weapon, there is one move that is similar to Dante's "High Time".
Press UP and Attack.

Top Bottom