• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prompts!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Prompt 4 Results!

*Drum roll* In first place, the underdogs - Meg127 and Chloe_Ryder with a 5 vote tie! YAY US! Finally! LOL XD
We win Dante plushies!:

Dante.jpg

The runner up is Tonks with 4 votes!
You win:

3092_MEDIUM.jpg

(I actually wish I'd come in second place now - CAKE! :D *is jealous*)
It looks like crack fics win out this round!

Sharing third place are BlueDevil, The Crazy Demon and Devil of War with 3 votes. You guys win:

HardPkVariety.gif

And in fourth place with 2 votes we have Chaos Master!
You win:

Chocolate_cupcakes.jpg

Lucky you, you don't need to share any of those ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*drum roll* 5th Round Results!

In first place with 5 votes - Meg127!!!
Reward:
2213390929a6434088898o1.jpg
Because bunny wunnys are cute! XD

In second place with 4 votes - DT..er,I mean Storm.
Reward:
frilled-lizard500.jpg
It's a singing dragon ;)

In third place with 2 votes - DoW!!! Hang in there, it took me and Meg several tries to win first place too.
Reward:
Pepperoni-Pizza.jpg
:D

I'm going to change the rules for the prompts. The next prompts will go up every two weeks on a Monday morning, regardless of how many submissions there were for the previous. No voting will be done and the competition factor will be taken out of the equation so that the prompts will be merely for writing exercise. Please post links to your work in this thread. Also, if I'm not available to post the next prompt, anyone else may do so.

And on a final note, because this is the fanfiction board, shall we try to stay true the name and site?

Prompt 6: Once Upon a Time...

Meg

^ Soooo seeing as how I won that round and the competition part is out.....does that mean I won over all? :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...LOL...I never thought about that.
But yeah! You ARE the winner! *throws confetti and balloons and cupcakes* XDDDD

Meg

Once upon a time there was a group of people that wrote fiction. Then the Mighty Chloe came by and took the competition part out and no one cared anymore. Until the Amazing Meg came by and said, "Let there be writing!" Whether Chloe likes it or not we're voting people. Since its obvious people don't care unless there is the possibility of winning pictures found on Google. SO! I declare this coup started, fought, and over and I am the new prompt poster person. (Unless I forget, then by all means go ahead.) ANYWAY! You shall have one week this time. Only because I'll forget after two weeks. XD

Prompt 7: Forest

EDIT: Darn it I double posted. :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
http://forums.trinituner.com/upload/data/3c/Im_Here_To_Bump_This_Thread_Try_And.jpg

Err...can't remember what I changed the rules to,so...

NEW RULE: All works of fiction AND non-fiction are welcome!
Because I was selfish in demanding only DMC fics, but that is still the preference mind you.

For anyone who would like to contribute and exercise their creativity, the next one up is

Prompt 8: Heads I win, tails you lose.

You can use the phrase word by word, or implement the overall concept into your work. Either way, your fic has to revolve around the prompt, and you have to post something of a minimum of 500 words in order to qualify to be voted for.

I'll wait for at least four entries for this prompt before setting up a vote poll, so this way there is no time constriction and you may take as much time as you need to write your piece.

Although if there are three people who have already posted their entries in this thread, and you can't race someone else for the last spot, or there are four people who have posted and you still want to be included in this round, please pm me ASAP. Or if the forum is still a bit messed up and you can't do that, then leave a message for me in the thinking thread. I read everyone's posts in there and will catch yours and give you a while longer to complete your work and submit it.

For new members who would like to participate, please see the first post of this thread for the general guidelines to join in.

All welcome!

Top Bottom