• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prompts!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NOTE: Due to a serious case of fuzzles, evil cats and many wtf?!?!-nights in between, the prompt has been extended for another week.

In short, if you haven't submitted for the sword prompt yet, you have until this coming Friday (the 9th) to still join in.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Results for round 3- ding ding ding!

In first place:
- DT and Nico with their collab fic!!!
You guys win a trip to CANDY LAND
candyland-5.jpg

In second place:
Me :dry:

Tied in third place is Dani and Meg!
You guys win a three night stay with
dantevirgil1.jpg

ENJOY IT!

...I don't want any prizes. I would have won a PS3 if Netherlands hadn't played like idiots and lost the final match. T_T They lost so I lost, and I don't want anything but a PS3 so...

Here you go!:D
sony_playstation_3.jpg

:verymad: Gee thanks a lot Dante!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll give you guys a fortnight to do this one, so the deadline is 23 July.

Prompt 4 - Devil May Cry

Work with it!

Meg

^ As in it has to be a DMC fan fic? Oh...I'm gonna have to sit this one out since I don't have any other ideas concerning DMC.

EDIT- Nevermind. I know EXACTLY what I'm gonna do :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
BAHAHA! I totally want to submit my entire Conquering fanfic...but I've got a feeling that'd be taking it too far.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Complete fanfics or fics longer than 1000 words is also welcome. You're also welcome to submit more than one piece, if I haven't said that before...can't remember...bad memory...:\

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;259374 said:
Um, does it have to be about the DMC universe? Or can it be about a devil crying as well?

It's up to your discretion DT. There are no solid rules to abide by apart from the submission criteria your piece has to meet.

I would prefer DMC, because it is the main reason why I started the prompts. I just stuffed up voting for TCD that first round because I was already into reading his fic, so it kinda went over my head that it wasn't set in the DMC universe. I couldn't exactly tell Dani 'NO, ONLY FANFICTION' if I already let one original through, cos that'd be unfair on everyone else. I wanted the prompts thread to help get the fanfiction thread back into shape...because if you think about it, if you're a DMC fan and you come onto a site absolutely dying to read new DMC fics and you're faced with a horde of RP's (most not DMC centered), original writing, and fanfics of other fandoms...well, personally, I've found a couple of sites (which shall not be named) like that and I either didn't join, or I asked the staff to please de-activate my account as their forum doesn't serve the purpose I thought it did.

I just wanted more DMC fanfics.
bonheur.gif
Things didn't work out that way. So it's kinda...whatever. As long as the prompts keep the writers writing, it's at least partially doing what I intended for it.

Top Bottom