• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PrivateRP: Hammer of the Gods: Worlds at War

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa turned to look back at him. She went to speak but Acheron cut her off.

"There you are! Are you guys okay!"

"Yeah, we're fine." Resa replied. "Nic saved me.."

Artemis crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, listen up Resa, just because the Gods summoned you to help LoW, doesn't mean you can take off like that!"

"Look, I'm fine really. Nic need help, and..."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic holds up his hand and the others fall silent* She was summoned by the gods, so she stays. She will be fine as long as I am around. I will not allow her to get harmed.*eyes a darker blue, face serious and unrelenting*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Have it your way, LoW." Artimse replied. "She dies, not my problem."

Acheron and Artimes turned there backs on them, leaving them alone again.

"Plese don't mind her," Resa sighed. "She ended up fighting with everyone to keep a demon from helping out. She doesn't seem to like me very much.."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*eyes lighten to a medium blue* I understand her unwillingness to work with a demon, even part demon. She doesn't trust any. I trust you though.*he looks at her, eyes lightning more*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "That makes two. You and Acheron."

She started walking. "So, does it bothe you that I'm part demon?"

For some reason, she wanted to know this. People always seem to had a problem with her being part demon. It wasn't her fault in all truth...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*starts walking with her* No, it does not bother me that you are part demon. You are kind, and that is all I need to work with you.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "Thank you."

As they walked, they came to a small bar, a pink neon sign glowed brightly, reading the words of: Knight's Bar. Resa unlocked the doors, then allowed them both to walk in.

"This is my home," she told Nicodemus. "Well, everyone I met pretty much lives here."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*as he and Resa entered the bar, Nic looked around, taking in his surroundings. The glass tables were a little crooked, and one was completely shattered. Most of the chairs had been knocked down, and there was dust everywhere. Behind the counter some of the bottles of alcohol had been knocked over on the shelf, all of them still intact. Also behind the counter was a small flight of stairs, which Nic assumed led to where Resa slept. Even during the quake, this place has experienced little damage...*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa walked behind the counter. "Don't worry about helpin. I can do it.Why don't you head upstairs and relax?"

She started to sweep. "You looked Tired Nic, just go."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nics features softened and his eyes grew lighter.* I don't need sleep. I haven't slept in a couple of millenias now. You go rest and I will clean up here.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked up at him, then sighed. She handed him the broom. "Here." She said. "Take it. I'll be upstairs."

She walked towards her the stairs that led to her loft. "Come up when your done."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus' eyes darkened as he grew slightly sad at her reaction, but he started to clean up anyways. He got rid of all the broken glass and swept up the dust. He cleaned off the counter and tables and righted the chairs and bottles of alcohol behind the counter. When he got done, he started up the stairs to Resa's loft, intent to find out what was bothering her.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa and Acheron where upstairs, talking quiety.

"Please Ash," She begged. "Let me fight. Pleae..."

Acheron shook his head with a sigh. "I want you to fight too, LoW needs you by his side. I just don't know whats wrong with Artimse."

"Yeah, well, she better get off her high horse. I need to fight with him." She sat down on her couch. And ran her fingers through her hair.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nics eyes darkened at her tone, his face softening.* Are you alright?*He said as he looked at her closely, seeing Acheron fidget a little from the corner of his eye*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Acheron turned away, as Resa looked down at the floor. "Yeah, everythings fine here. Don't worry." She suddenly looked up and gave him a smile.

Acheron looked out the window and side. Suddenly his eyes glowing silver. "It seems we have a problem back at home... I'll go see what the big deal is." Then with a big flash of lighting, he vanished from the room, leaveing Nic and Resa alone.

~*~*~

Artimse looked at Zeus and Jupiter. Her eyes flashing a deadly red. "I beg your pardon? Do you honstly expect me to believe that?" She yelled in a fit of rage.

Jupiter sighed. "It seems Hades and Satan have formed abit of..."

Artimse couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Wait until Acheron gets here. This is unbelieveable!"

The other Gods and Goddess looked at one another, in disbelief as well. But it did, in away, make sense that Hades was working with Satan. But to why Mars was acting this made no sense what-so-ever. Could it be that Mars is working with them?

Zeus spoke, his voice booming. "We need LoW to do his job, and the Demon must help him. Acheron has been keeping an eye on Resa Moon for a while now..."

Acheron appeared, he was dressed in his God gown. He smiled as his eyes returned to blue. "Artemis, Resa is caryying a secret, along with a powerful blood line. It seems her Mother was a Goddess."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic smiled back, his eyes fading to almost white. As he started to relax, he had a nagging feeling. He felt like he needed to go to the Heavens. He felt that there was something he needed to know.* I am sorry Resa, but I feel I must also leave. There is something I must learn from the other gods. Will you be alright alone for a short time? *Nic said, concern showing clearly on his face*

Top Bottom