• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PrivateRP: Hammer of the Gods: Worlds at War

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
As Acheron ran, he felt something nearby. It wasn't Mars... But... He quickly grabbed Resa's arm, then pulled her back. As he did this, a gaint arrow just missed her.

"Artimes! What are you doing?" ACheron called out.

The beautiful blond woman stood on top of a nearby building. "Stopping the both of you from being killed! Let LoW do his work!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*glances back as he hears Acheron, but continues as he hears Artemis, running faster than ever, and finally reaching the source and waited for the air to clear.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Yeah, over my dead body!" Resa replied as she kept running. She finally caught up to Nicodemus. She couldn't sense anything. She slowly put her sword's blade down towards the ground.

"I have seen you've both arrived." A deep booming voice laughed. "I see the Gods have wish an early death on you LoW."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I'd rather not..."

"You better!!" Resa yelled out as she picked up her sword. "Try me Mars. I won't heistate to come after you!"

"I'd like to see you try little girl..."

Suddenly Arrows with flames came out shooting at them in every direction. Resa looked up. Then towards Nicodemus. "If you have plan, now would be a great time to tell me!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*eyes flash to a darker color, then lightens again* No plans.*uses his blades to deflect the arrows* They don't always go like you want.*starts running into the dust cloud, still deflecting arrows.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa followed close behind him. When they entered the dust, she realized that Nicodemus was no longer in front of her. She turned around about three times. "Great..."

"Come now LoW. Let me end your life quickly, then I can move on to finsih the girl..."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
You won't even come close if you don't show yourself.*eyes change to a red color, still deflecting arrows* It is cowardice to hide in the dust.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Mars appeared from behind him, his sword drawen, ready to fight. "Hpmh, why didn't they send everyone esle? I can take all of you out one by one... Easy as pie."

His sword flew into the air, then went straight for LoW.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*quickly turns around, and as the Mega-pain blade dissappears, he grabs the blade, stopping it as it cut into his hand, drawing blood, and grimaces* They sent me for a reason, and that is because I have the power to stop you.*throws the blade back at Mars, making it fly through the air quickly.*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Mars dodge, grabbing his sword the the hilt, he swung it at Nicodemus. "Shall you pay an unwanted death, LoW?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa could hear the clinking of metal. She had to hurry and find Nicodemus, before he got killed. She closed her eyes, and focused on the sound. Within seconds, Resa's and Mars' swords met.

"Well, well, this just saved me from looking for you!" He kicked her in the chest, sending her flying back into Nicodemus.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*as he catches Resa, his eyes flare to an even angrier red* You will not harm her.*sets her down* Stay back Resa. *steps forward as his feet seem to catch on fire, travelling upward, becomeing black armor that covered his entire body, and the Peace blade was replaced by the Lava Katana, and when the transformation was complete, he redied himself for battle*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Mars flew at LoW. His sword out in front of him. He slashed at him, then backed away. "Hmmm... Seems as though you'll be alittle tough to beat... How about this LoW. We meet again when I am stronger. So that way, it can be an equal match?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*eyes flare* Only if you leave the people alone. We do not need any unneccecary blood shed. *turns to Resa.* Are you alright?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"As you wish." He took off the other way.

Resa looked at Nicodemus, she slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've taken alot more kicks to the chest then you can believe." She chuckled lightly. She looked at up him, then asked. "What about you? You didn't get hurt did you?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*changes back to Nicodemus, eyes a light blue, a slight scar left of his earlier wound on his hand* My wounds don't matter. I am more concerned about you. Do you have any broken bones or wounds?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I think I might have a broken rib, but I'll be fine." She smiled kindly towards him. She pulled her gaze from him and noticed Acheron and Artemis running their way. "Look who's coming."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*face grew serious, but the eyes remained the same, as the two turned to Acheron and Artemis* as the other two gods ran up to Resa and Nic, Nic spoke* About that question earlier, about what imortality is for me, it is both a blessing and a curse.*then he falls silent as the other two reach them, eyes a darker blue*

Top Bottom