• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PrivateRP: Hammer of the Gods: Worlds at War

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic nodded, smiling.* I will be back as soon as I can.*Nic then fanished in a flash of light and appeared in the same manner next to Artemis and Acheron*

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Jupiter looked at LoW. "Welcome back. Your just in time for what Acheron is about to say."

Acheron took in a deep breath. "It seem's Resa's Mother is a Goddess, which makes Resa one of us."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic's eyes darkened as he remembered an old prophecy. He alone knew of this profecy, so he told the other gods* There is a prophecy that I know of..."When a Demon of Hell and a Goddess of Heaven join in an unholy bond, a being more powerful than the two shall arrise and fight an unholy aliance." Could this prophecy refer to Resa?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Acheron nodded. "Resa has alot to do with us and this problem. She has some power magic she has yet to awaken. So, LoW, it'll be up to us to awaken it from her."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic nodded, his eyes becoming serious, a single thought in his head. I hope this power that I must awaken will not hurt her...* I will try. Do you know what the power is?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"The powers of the Demonic War Lord... Or her mother's magic... I forget what type of magic she has..." He sighed.

"Well, whatever the problem is, we need to get it out of her and quick." Artimes said.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic nodded. The prophecy states that she will be stronger than the two...Maybe, just maybe, she will have the powers of both parents...* I will try my best. But first, what will we do about Mars? He isn't acting normally, even if he is just angry.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Well, Mars is under influnce of Satan..." Artimse sighed.

"We'll have to deal with him after Resa's powers have been awaken." Acheron replied. "If Satan realizes who Resa is... All demons, humans and gods will meet the same fate: Death."

Top Bottom