• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's eyes widened. His brother had actually been hurt? Sweet God... "You too?" He said. "We've all had strange dreams. Although I bet some were stranger than others." He paused, trying to find the right thing to say. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Solid then rushed to the bathroom. A woman with pale hair? When she looked into the mirror, she looked at her hair. Which was pearl white. She opened the mirror and pulled out the first aid kit, then went back to Solid and Tyther.

"That's weird..." Resa replied, tending to Solid's wounds. "Anything esle happen in the dream?"

Well, everyon'e esle's dreams seem normal... Why did I hear someone screaming in mine? And the fire... she thought silently to herself.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"She was holding a child. He looked like me, similar to when I was a child. Though he smiled." he said explaining the dream to the best of his ability. "Then they were blown away and turned to sand, where they stood was a puddle of blood." he said coldly. "Her hair was so pale and beautiful like yours, but she had no face."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at him. "Maybe it's a sign? Maybe the woman is going to be your future wife or something...?"

She shrugged. "Maybe you'll find her soon? Who knows."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's breath caught at the word "wife", but he held his tongue. Making Solid want to kill him probably was not a good idea. "Well, I don't, that's for sure." He said exaggeratedly. "I'm probably never going to find someone who likes me, so she's definitely not MY wife..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid shrugged and looked away from Resa to the ceiling. "Maybe. But if so..." he said looking back to her. "It didn't seem like such a happy ending though..." he said under his breath. "Tyther... you'll find someone. Until then... don't give up hope."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Tyther and then looked at Solid. "You guys should have the chance to love someone." Resa replied, moving away from the table and back down to the bathroom, taking the First Aid Kit with her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed, but then stopped himself, remembering what Solid had said yesterday. "I think it's a wonderful thing though. Too bad I haven't experienced true love yet..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa entered her bathroom, put away the first aid kit, then closed the mirrior. As she did so, she noitced blond color hair and blue eyes standing behind her. She quickly turned around, but met a sword up through her chest. Before Resa was able to speak she noticed that Terez was holding a sword in her right hand.

Terez laughed as she kicked Resa's body aside. "So, this is your bathroom, eh? I'd love to see the rest of the house!"

Terez's heels clinked as she made her way towards Solid and Tyther. "Here," she threw Solid's sword towards him. "You're going to have to repay me." she winked, as she turned her back on him. Before she disappeared back to Fortuna, she said: "You'll be summoned again within the next two hours... Oh! And your friend, Resa, is laying the bathroom with a pretty nasty sword through her chest, you might want to go check on her."

With that, Terez turned her back, gave them a wave, then disappeared.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's eyes went wide, and he ran to the bathroom, Resa on the floor with a broadsword straight through her. Doing but not thinking, he pulled it out and let his aura consume him, healing the wound, but only halfway. "Solid!" He yelled out. "You need to heal the other half!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid held the black bladed broadsword, with a wolf head engraving in the hilt. The eyes were blue just like his old sword just that this sword was engulfed in power, the power of Solidus. Solid rushed to the bathroom, and took Resa in his arms. His red aura which usually killed, healed her. The wolf sat there, his power could be felt radiating from his inner core. He looked to Tyther, and picked Resa up in his arms. "Tyther... I... I don't think I'll be coming back for a while. I'm taking Resa with me... to the Wolf Haven Inn. She needs my protection, and I need her."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa made a light groan, and shifted her head. Why was she in soo much pain? She felt arms around her, but wasnt sure who's they were..

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stood up straight. "Then I'm coming too. We have to stick together. And you're right, this place isn't safe anymore. They know it's where we live, so we should go." He picked up his sword and grabbed a couple bottles of rum. "For Resa." He muttered.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Resa, you'll be okay. I won't let another woman who is important to me die." he said as he grabbed the blade which he called 'Full Moon' and placed it on the sheath his blade once was on. He put called bloodlines back into his body and ran towards the tavern.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther kept in step with Solid. "So, what do we do if they find us there? Head to my mother's place? No never mind, that's a bad idea... Where DO we go if they find us there? I suppose the woods, then..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"No, if they find us... we fight. With this sword, I will not be defeated." he said with a slight smirk, placing a hand onto Resa's forehead after he set her down onto his bed. "Terez... she has to die, Tyther."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther hardened his gaze. "Of course. When Drice hears about this, he'll be really ticked. He even said not to harm any of us. Looks like Terez is a rebel." He pulled out Alpha. "And Alpha thirsts for rebellious blood..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa opened her eyes abit, she looked towards Solid. Her body ached, but there was nothing she could do. But she gently grabbed Solid's hand and held it. "Solid... I'm sorry... She caught me when I was off guard..." she whispered. OoC: Guys, I'm using my cell to post. xD

Top Bottom