• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at his amazed brother and couldn't help but snicker a bit. "I think it's an old Terminator movie. There are much better ones out there. Like Avatar. There are special glasses that make the movie look like it's coming out of the TV. Cool stuff." He turned back just in time to hear Arnold Schwarzenegger give his famous "I'll be back" line. "So, you like the movie or what?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid fell asleep soon after getting uninterested with the movie. He closed his eyes softly then sat there motionless on the floor. Solid was sleeping better than he had ever before. Like a baby.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther rubbed his eyes and turned the TV off. Soon, he too had fallen asleep, unable to even get out of bed before he'd fallen into dreamland...

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Terez was standing outside the Knight's Bar. The sign had read "Closed". She had a look of disgust on her face. "Who owns this dump?" she muttered out loud, as she began to look for a way in. "Solid... I know you're in there." she sang songed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's eyes opened abruptly. He got out of bed, making sure not to wake Solid and put his hooded sweatshirt on. He groggily walked to the front door and opened it. "Lady, sign says closed. If you want a drink, you'll have to wait till tomorrow."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid felt a demonic presence and quickly awoke. Rushing quietly down stairs, he went outside to see the woman trying to get inside. Then he made himself known with a slight grunt and stared at the person. 'Who, exactly are you... and why are you looking for me, woman?" he barked an expression of frustration spreading across his face.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"My name is Lady Terez, Solid..." She said with a slight bow. "And I'm with the Brotherhood of the Sword. And you will show me respect, even if you don't want too."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You still haven't answered my question, Terez. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME?!" he asked putting emphasis into his words. He then sat down and yawned being that he was still tired. "I don't have all day, answer quickly."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"We've been watching you for a long while no Solid... And our boss would love for you to join." She told him. "He really wants to meet you in person... If you join us... You will be the strongest Wolf to roam the Earth."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stepped in front of the woman, sword extended. "You aren't taking my brother for anything." He said as he removed his hood. "You aren't taking either of us." He turned to Solid. "Do you really believe the bullcrap she's saying? "Most powerful Wolf" my hairy ass."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Terez made a noise of dismissle in her throat. "I'm not here talking to you am I?" she replied, rudely to Tyther. "Be gone!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You've made a mistake in your proposal, woman." he said with a smirk then pushing his brother's blade down. "I already am the strongest wolf roaming this earth." he said walking over to Terez. "I'll meet your 'Boss', and join your 'order'. But first you must help me get my father's sword from the demonic realm."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther couldn't believe what he'd just heard. His jaw dropped from the awe. "Are you serious?! You actually... Oh forget it! I'm done with this nonsense! Your father's sword this, I have to be the strongest that, and NOTHING ever goes to your little brother! Some big brother you turned out to be, asshole!" He stormed off upstairs and yelled Resa's name.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa awoke and then headed downstairs to find both Solid and Tyther up talking to this strang woman. "Um, excuse me... But, who are you?" Resa asked.

"My name is Terez," Terez repeated. "And I'm here for Solid.... It's a done deal Solid. We'll get your Father's sword, if you give us the Blood Diamond."

"I'm sorry, but the diamond was distoryed... I saw to that." Resa said placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh is it?" Terez laughed as she walked towards Resa. "Are you sure about that?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"The Blood Diamond?" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Why does every demon who cross our paths want this, Blood Diamond?" he said with a smirk. "I know of other ways into the demonic realm than the blood diamond. It is unnecessary."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sat in the bedroom, in a gloomy and dark mood. "Why does he care so much about making himself stronger?" He thought aloud. "He barely even cares about his own brother anymore..." He clenched both fist and hit the wall, knocking a hole through it. "If that's the way he wants it, then fine. He can have his damn power, but he won't see his brother again." He walked downstairs and looked at Solid for one last time. "If that's all you really want is that damn sword, then you don't need me. I'm leaving." He left through the front door, not even bothering to replace his hood.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Brother." he called grasping his forearm and turning him around. "Where are you going?" he asked with a face of bewilderment. Hearing what his brother said disturbed him, and ****ed him off that his brother couldn't understand his intentions. "I need this power to ensure, that you aren't killed like my mother was! You are the only family I have left, I want to make sure that you can live a full and great life." Solid yelled realizing this was the first time in decades he had revealed his true feelings. "You are foolish to think me selfish, and if by now you don't know that I care for you as my brother... than you are no family of mine."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stopped and looked hard into Solid's pained eyes. The revelation was as surprising for him as it must've been for Solid. "I... Had no idea... I'm sorry... I always thought you were bitter, and wanted the power to kill humans, because you hated them so much. I... I feel so stupid now... I'm so ashamed of myself..." He shook free of Solid's grasp and took Alpha out of it's sheath, pointing it at Terez while grimly looking away from her. "Leave, now. I won't ask a second time. You keep my brother out of whatever crazy religion you follow. And the Blood Diamond is gone, so just give up. Even if you wanted to use it to get to the demon world, there are a million other ways. But I guarantee, if you open a demonic rift, Solid or I will probably end up closing it."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Tyther, let her be." he said with a sigh. "I need her help... for now." Solid looked to Terez then nodded, and scratched his head. "Terez, take me to your boss." Solid ordered sharply.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed and stepped forward. "Solid, how about this. Either we both go, or no one goes." He smirked his trademarked "annoying little brother" smirk. "Besides, you can't live without me, remember?"

Top Bottom