• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private: Sworn Through Swords

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther knelt down on one knee. "My deepest apologies for threatening you earlier. If you may forgive me, may I leave with my brother? I promise I won't be a burden."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Terez rolled her eyes. "You may come... But get in my way..." She turned to Resa, and looked her up and down. "And I suppose you'll be coming along as well?"

Resa nodded. "I'm not leaveing them alone."

Terez smirked. "Ohhh goodie... I guess whenever Solid screws up, you'll be the one we take it out on. Fair enough. Let's go."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph..." he muttered with a slight smirk. "You won't be taking anything out on anyone... now lets go. Your Boss is waiting right?" Solid asked with a look of disgust.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Solid and then to Terez. Then she heard a loud buzzing in her ears. She blinked, and then she was standing in a place that looked like Fortuna. "Um..."

"If you'll follow me.." Terez replied as she began to walk.

As the other followed, Resa looked at Solid, and whispered. "Something fishy is going on Solid... I don't like her."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Neither do I. Though I need her assistance for the moment." he said strolling off behind her. "Hurry Resa, Tyther. We have things to do." He said a bit sharply.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther butted in and whispered back. "No, you think? She has "I'm gonna kill you when I don't need you" written all over her. She might as well have it tattooed on her forehead."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa nodded and followed. Since she was weaponless, looks like if the fighting had to break out, it was going to Tyther and Solid fighting. Damn, this was sad. She was usually in on the fights... But tonight...

Terez sensed Resa's despire about her weapon. It made her chuckle. "Oooh, little girl." she sang songed. "I'd start worring abit more about your life then your weapons."

Terez leaded them to a large dinning room. "If you'd wait here for a few minutes." Terez then left them in the room, locking the door.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed. "Who does she think she is, threatening us like that? If there was an army of her, I'd be able to take them out with both hands tied behind my back." He turned to the others. "Don't eat whatever they serve you, if we're going to eat. It's most likely poisoned."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Don't worry about her..." he murmmered to Tyther. "Just don't let your guard down, brother. Don't worry Resa, I'll protect you..." he said looking towards Resa at the last comment. Then quickly looking back to the door.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Thanks." Resa nodded and sat down in one of the many chairs. "Does anyone esle get the feeling we're in Fortuna?" she asked, abit quietly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah. I was just here on that wild goose chase you sent me on. I'd know if we were there." Tyther looked around. "Although I haven't been to this part of the city before."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Same here.." Resa sighed. "This is just..."

"Ooh, will you can it?" Terez said, entering the Dinning room again, she turned to Solid. "If you will all follow me." She replied exciting the room.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid followed her out of the room, now bored. He was eager to meet this 'Boss' Terez spoke of, wondering what had taken her so long. "Are we going to see him now?" he asked impatiently, then huffing out a deep sigh.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Sure," Terez smirked.

Resa looked at Terez, then back to Tyther, then to Solid. "I hate bitches like her." she whispered.

"Hey, can it. I heard that." Terez snapped, as they entered a large room. People where dressed in dark clothing sat in the room. Women and men. But there was a man sitting in a chair at the very end of the Room.

"Drice, here is Solid." Terez bowed as she moved out of the way for Drice's company.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Drice is your name, then?" he said making a curious bow then adding sarcastically. "You're the leader of this prestigious group, eh?" Solid backed up a little then placed a hand gently on Resa's wrist, and the other onto his brother's shoulder. "This is Resa, and Tyther." he said his look becoming more serious. "If either of them are hurt... then I will kill every last one of you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nodded. "He's not kidding, either. If you guys cut so much as a hair off our heads, he'll go ballistic. I should know, I'm his brother."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Ah yes, they weren't suppose to come, but I guess they could stay..." He looked at Tyher then to Resa. "Brother... and a friend? I take it? But nevermind, Solid, I want you to join us." He said getting out of his seat and walkidng to towards them.

"But boss... He's made a request. He wants Daddy's sword from the Underworld." Terez mocked.

"Then, you and Either can go get it Terez." Drice replied, in a sour tone.

Resa looked at Drice and then to Solid. Was he really holding her wrist? Or trying to hold her hand?

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid looked to the both of them, Drice, then back to Terez. "You mock me without fail woman, but all of that will soon change." Solid said in a cold tone, the hand that touched Resa onto his sword handle. "Now, get me my sword."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Either," Terez called to another woman who had black hair and brown eyes. "Let's go."

They opened a rift and went through.

"So Solid... No harm will be your friends... Unless they plan to get in the way, then I can't promise their safety." Drice replied. "But in the meantime, until they bring you back your sword, you're welcome to relax and get ready for your first mission back at the Knights Bar."

Top Bottom