• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pre order your synthetic human asap

Would you buy a synthetic human?

• Total voters

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nope. I would not order one. As cool as it'd be to have a synthetic version of one of my favorite characters, my mind goes straight to the plot of 90% of all robot movies out there: robots turning on humans and then trying (and sometimes succeeding) to take over. Which makes me suddenly lose all interest. Besides, it's not like the synthetic version would have the same personality, voice, mannerisms, etc. as the actual character would have. :/

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
If science can allow me to replicate a life-like Nicholas Cage I can take around with me, then science will have accomplished everything it needs to.
enhanced-buzz-3606-1343150832-9.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm kind of in the same camp as Shadow. As much as I would love to have something modeled after a character of my choosing, it wouldn't be the same as the real McCoy I've built up in my mind.

And yeah...the machines turning against us thing. Just watch; it'll happen. :cautious:

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Nope. I would not order one. As cool as it'd be to have a synthetic version of one of my favorite characters, my mind goes straight to the plot of 90% of all robot movies out there: robots turning on humans and then trying (and sometimes succeeding) to take over. Which makes me suddenly lose all interest. Besides, it's not like the synthetic version would have the same personality, voice, mannerisms, etc. as the actual character would have. :/
Javik19-1.jpg

Now then, on the topic at hand, I would buy such machine as long as it remains shackled and I decide when necessary upgrades are needed. Better keep a shotgun nearby for good measure.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd get one.
And fashion it after Arnie.
So when world war 3 comes and the enemy lets loose their army of robotic soldiers, I have me a badass body guard.

But in reality, hubby would pick it apart, as boys do, to see how it works and customize it some more (IT nerds, y'know) and then I'll have a sabotaged robot walking around telling me what to do and how to do it when hubby is at work. It'd be like he's never left the house!

No, seriously, I wouldn't get one. Not even a Dante version one. FREAKY stuff.

Top Bottom