• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

post a pic of your fav mk character

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I wish they put Frost in.....I hate how they did Freddy though...it ****es me off that they gave him 2 gloves...they ****ed that character up

Demon619

Deadman walking
I wish they put Frost in.....I hate how they did Freddy though...it ****es me off that they gave him 2 gloves...they ****** that character up

I'm okay with whole glove thing really (makes sense gameplay wise). What annoys me about him is the fact that he isn't the freddy I know, he used the version of him from the remaked instead of the classic version. The only freddy I like is Robert Englund's .

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
this guy is the best ever
baraka.jpg
i agree he's cool baraka!!!

ZeroLove

reiko-arm.jpg

I'm just sad he wasn't in the newest MK. He looks absolutely cool and delish and he was my favourite character to use in Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat Armageddon. My second favourite character is Smoke.

smoke-mk9-white.png

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
10.png

Raiden is my main in MKII and other MK games he was featured in. He is my favorite because he gives people shock treatment till they explode so awsome.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Scorpion shall always be my favorite Mortal Kombat character. And I honestly liked his outfit in Deadly Allience the best
Scorpion14.jpg

And honestly..... Mileena is my favorite female character lmao.
Mileena.jpg

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I think so to.
I think she was the student of the recent subzero & she gotten greedy & thought she was much more then she was & strayed to the dark side BWAHAHA!!!
Then he kicked her butt, set her straight & she was pretty much forgotten about in the MK universe.....The End lol
yeah true she was put in a block of ice until in armageddon taven freed her

goro.jpg

You know *hit's gonna go down when you see this XD
Nothing beats good ol' Goro.
except onaga :D

Top Bottom